I Need Some Advice 2 Week Old Plant That Is Drooping

• Thread starter shco513
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is the cause

• Total voters
chemistry

chemistry

You have it under control, seedling looks like it's going for it.

chemistry

chemistry

Should I just let the root get to the water

Keep your net pot two inches above your water. What have you in your water? All I do is PH to 5.8, and use a bit of Cannazyme in the water, the thing is, the new roots are a bit fragile, you can burn them to shit by accident, so I wait until the roots touch the water before I feed, so that will be two inches longer than the net pot.

S

shco513

Keep your net pot two inches above your water. What have you in your water? All I do is PH to 5.8, and use a bit of Cannazyme in the water, the thing is, the new roots are a bit fragile, you can burn them to shit by accident, so I wait until the roots touch the water before I feed, so that will be two inches longer than the net pot.
I have a CO2 tablet and water right now when I'm feeding I've been pouring on the cube

chemistry

chemistry

Seedling is going for it now, I just top my plants a couple of times and let them rip.

chemistry

chemistry

If I had to move the whole set up what would be the idea time of of water and the air stone being off

Is your air pump loud? We had a power cut for 12 hours, I wanted to blow air in with my lungs, but with out lights it seemed pointless. But nothing went wrong, totally unaffected. lol

S

shco513

I checked the root growth today and I was amazed over night the roots took off and grew in to the water

chemistry

chemistry

I checked the root growth today and I was amazed over night the roots took off and grew in to the water

They won't hang about, you'll be surprised how much they will grow in only a week.

chemistry

chemistry

Put some nuits in, but not a lot, aim for around 200ppm above your waters ppm, and you should be fine, you can put it in, but you cant take nuits out again after the plant has sucked them up, so don't go mad or they will burn.

S

shco513

I checked today and I only have one root I can find the rest disappeared

chemistry

chemistry

Sounds like you have snapped the roots taking the pot out, they are very brittle and snap really easy, best way to look is lift your lid and not your pot, with out the roots it will hold it back. It will grow again, you just got to leave it to get on.

Top Bottom