I Think We All Need To Talk About This :(

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

First I'd like to say that I usually don't talk about or pay much attention to international issues. The way I see it, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it realistically. Sounds pretty ignorant but actually I'd prefer using that rare spare time between work and growing related stuff to spend with my little son and daughter and my wife instead of watching sky news. If I want my brain rewired I'll smoke a doob thanks.

This has my attention though, anyone else say we're pretty much on the verge of a full blown Cold War?

Sorry U.S.A. cats but you know it's gonna be Donald who makes the first threat if it happens. By this I mean towards Russia...

https://news.sky.com/story/live-russia-says-trump-guided-by-morning-mood-11328441

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
First I'd like to say that I usually don't talk about or pay much attention to international issues. The way I see it, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it realistically. Sounds pretty ignorant but actually I'd prefer using that rare spare time between work and growing related stuff to spend with my little son and daughter and my wife instead of watching sky news. If I want my brain rewired I'll smoke a doob thanks.

This has my attention though, anyone else say we're pretty much on the verge of a full blown Cold War?

Sorry U.S.A. cats but you know it's gonna be Donald who makes the first threat if it happens. By this I mean towards Russia...

https://news.sky.com/story/live-russia-says-trump-guided-by-morning-mood-11328441
Im excited

dan1989

dan1989

Oh politics! This isn’t going to last long!:smoking:

Yeah I know :D I don't even read them myself on here I don't know what I was thinking here. And of course you two guys are the first to spot it. Can you just humour me for a bit before completely ripping my thread to shreds? At least one comment each is a fair deal I think

Papasomni

Papasomni

Like you said in the OP...There's not much we can do about it. One thing for sure is that if there is some kind of staring contest between our government and another, it is to the other government's advantage if everybody here is worried and insecure. Let them do their job. Go out back and smoke a hooter

dan1989

dan1989

Like you said in the OP...There's not much we can do about it. One thing for sure is that if there is some kind of staring contest between our government and another, it is to the other government's advantage if everybody here is worried and insecure. Let them do their job. Go out back and smoke a hooter

Damn good piece that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom