• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
All things are programs anymore-television,movies,music,radio,social media,especially commercials(sales and advertisement),I mean it gets beyond crazy when they are soliciting everyday things people need,it's like when I used to charge people for bud years back,I never considered myself in sales and never needed to pitch to anyone to buy it,it was in demand whether I had it or not,people were gunna find/buy/use it.
Even thcfarmer!! Haha

K

kansabis

Even thcfarmer!! Haha
Lol,I wouldn't say the forum itself but surely a number of users on here are trolls,bots,le,etc. Just got to use your own judgement and stick to your guns,lol for the most part this site and majority of people i come across on here seem pretty cool and genuine,have a sense of humor and intelligence as well as some common sense and aren't afraid to give or ask for help when its truly needed.

sixstring

sixstring

Lol,I wouldn't say the forum itself but surely a number of users on here are trolls,bots,le,etc. Just got to use your own judgement and stick to your guns,lol for the most part this site and majority of people i come across on here seem pretty cool and genuine,have a sense of humor and intelligence as well as some common sense and aren't afraid to give or ask for help when its truly needed.

I need help

stiffneck

stiffneck

I've seen a real difference with this and I thought maybe some of you would like to give it a try. It's not for everyone but anyone can do it with minimal effort. Call it an experiment in mental relaxation. It's very simple. Avoid the news. That's all there is to it. I noticed an increase in my mental abilities in almost every area, memory, concentration, sleep, etc. I tried it for two weeks and I was impressed.

Haha. Tv sucks. The news is staged and whoever said trump was a tv personality with mob ties nailed it.
Fuck me I just can't watch made up tv. And it's all made up.

Just turn that shit off and live your life. The great and terrible OZ is YOU.

K

kansabis

Reminds me of some good advice I was once given - "If someone needs to sell it to you, then it's something you don't need!!" :)
Exactly,they are the ones in need. Everything we really need we have had forever and is available to us,we are usually either too blind to see it,to ignorant/stubborn to believe it or too lazy to do it.

K

kansabis

@dan1989,so what is your main concern with all this? Do you believe Trump is actually beefing with the Russians or colluding with them? That's the narrative right? He's either picking fights or sleeping with the enemy. I wouldn't worry too much about it all,he's gone in a couple years and it seems like alot of people are hellbent on finding a way to get rid of him sooner. My advice is do as you said in the intro,enjoy time with your family and loved ones,live a meaningful life and disconnect from manmade reality.

K

kansabis

I have syrian friends and customers and the thought of their families getting chemical weapons dropped on them is incomprehensible,they are super loving people.Im gonna pray for the syrian people,their leaders not so much.
I take it all with a grain of salt,but I do know their is sick enough people that don't value life for what it is. I can't for the life of me understand why we continually allow these people to gain and maintain control over countries/populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom