Im On First Grow

• Thread starter skunkman1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

ok so the yellow tips and bronze spots are a P and K defiency in flower essentially because ive been giving it 25% strenght nutes?
Not necessarily. Could be overall hunger. I think bumping the feed evenly will help
The plant still wants a balance it just uses more p and k during flower set and swell. Now you will want to make p and k levels spike a bit in flower. Cause plant will demand more of it.

S

skunkman1234

Not necessarily. Could be overall hunger. I think bumping the feed evenly will help
The plant still wants a balance it just uses more p and k during flower set and swell. Now you will want to make p and k levels spike a bit in flower. Cause plant will demand more of it.
will do capn, next feed in a few days going to actually follow the directions, or at least give them 50% strenght, see how it takes it, then 75% and then hopefully get it to 100%.

another wuestion while im here,how much water am i supposed to water? so my airpots are 5.5 gallon. i usually mix up a gallon on waternute solution and feed the plant the entire gallon, which probably gets me roughly 10% runoff. is that ok in an organic grow? am i flushing my microherd out the bottom every time i water? because thats how i have watered everytime since being in these 5.5 gallon airpots. oh yeah and thats how i found all the springtails in my soil, from seeing them in my runoff watter

Top Bottom