Indoor Grow But Planted In The Ground ?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

So I have 14 plants and I have an indoor room with everything in it but should put it in pots because I also have the ability to dig holes in the ground should I just do that ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I have 14 plants and I have an indoor room with everything in it but should put it in pots because I also have the ability to dig holes in the ground should I just do that ?
throw up a picture friend lets see what you talking about

Perception

Perception

My first thought is that you'd have to spend some time ammending the earth and getting it healthy again, but would be cool! Sounds like a big project though. You'd probably need to dig it out and lay some gravel in the bottom for drainage (maybe not?), but I dunno. Could work, but sounds messy.

C

ChuiSoto

But I'm also curious I had them at my friends house before I planted them in the ground and only the Sour Diesel ones came out like this they were fine I think I was ph imbalance but why didn't it happen to the other 6 Big Krippling? I read it could also be a virus Tabaccoo virus or something but they were right next to eachother shouldn't they got infected too?

IMG 0121
IMG 0122
Top Bottom