Induction lights Grow

• Thread starter Dees Nuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Nice bro! Mine stuff isnt the IR stuff you speak of... Its reflectix for home depot.. They use it as a type of insulation for homes! Helps insulate my room, and also relfects light :)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Nice photos. Can you share some observations? How long you been running, your yield expectations after some time with them, how you might tweak a setup to take better advantage of their benefits and minimize the negatives? Do you have prior experience with HIDs, and can you make useful comparisons re wattage, canopy penetration depth, etc?

Dees Nuts

Dees Nuts

Nice photos. Can you share some observations? How long you been running, your yield expectations after some time with them, how you might tweak a setup to take better advantage of their benefits and minimize the negatives? Do you have prior experience with HIDs, and can you make useful comparisons re wattage, canopy penetration depth, etc?
This was my first grow. My experience before this was with 2 70watt MH in a closet. brickweed seed crap! big wast of time. the 3 plants looked super.

nebulius

nebulius

wow dees. you got some stout little plants there. usually see stretching with all non HID lights. yours have nice branching and bushing.
how close do you keep the lights to the plants when they are seedlings?

Dees Nuts

Dees Nuts

well room height is 6ft started them on the a folding table. I would say about 30 inches from the lights.
DSCN0386

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

What differences do you see between the plants closer under each color? During both veg and flower?

Dees Nuts

Dees Nuts

well the only thing I noticed was during flowering. the plants would favor 2700K. only the top would turn toward the 2700K light more than 6500K. this was a tall plant that was in the middle of two light's.

Top Bottom