Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tim66

Northtone

>i would veg to 20" indoors..12" is ok but yield will be less..
from clone it will almost go straight to flower..
no topping necessary

Thanks for the info 10 of 11 seeds popped within 48hrs :)
Put all 11 in rapid routers, still hoping on the last one, 5 have already risen from the rooters in less than 48hrs one grew to an inch from this morning till tonight so at this point I'm very happy, a good 4 days, I know how important it is to get these short life plants off to a good start.

The reason I was going to top was mainly to get a quick clone, Me the plants and any clones are moving way way out to a farm in 6 wks where they will have to be outdoors so thats why I was wondering about a 12" clone. If I take any clones in 4 wks they would only have 2wks to root and veg I want to get maximum yield and have all the space and time I need out there so I'm trying to figure out if it's worth taking clones that could only root and veg for 2 wks or should I just them on the plant?

T

tim66

mites suck bad..this is not going to help things

I use nothing but neem oil for mites and it works great but you have to make sure you spray everything and repeat after a couple days cause it wont kill eggs. In extreme circumstances tipping your plant upside down into a bucket full neem, diluted of course, would definately take care of it, I've done this with plants your size, but you have to do it twice. It's organic and doesn't kill the mites with poisen it suffocates them which is why it wont kill the eggs, and it puts a coating on the plant that they cant eat through which starves them, all soil and pots have to be coated EVERYTHING! Having them around going into flower really really sucks.

A

aireoponics

update
day 70
still veggin strong, been spraying twice a day and killing the mites, she keeps reaching out and touching the lights, wating to cut more clones.

P1012113
S

scrapiron

Hows the first clones you cut coming along Aireo? Any signs of flowering?

A

aireoponics

day 78

this iranian is 78 days old from seed, on day 75 i put her under a 400w hps and a 18/6 light cycle as recomended by Dr. Greenthumb himself. I will be making one of my rooted clones my new mother and will put the rest outside shortly. will post pics friday of its new setup. Previously it was under 4x 26w daylight cfl's, and was topped more than 10x.

A

aireoponics

i am doing 24 on....indoors to flower i strongly advise
12/12.

Don't try to flower indoors at 18 hrs!

I tested the 18 hr thing and have found 12 hrs is WAY better indoors.

Outdoors it will do its thing any time of year..indoors DO @ 12 HRS...

you have been advised my friend

i tried 18 already...save the electricty do 12 on and it will go to flower

alright you have given me good advise so far.

A

aireoponics

day 82 swithed the other day to 12/12 from 18/6 for a few days. from 24/0 originaly for 75 days vegged, sprayed with floramite I really hope this will solve my problems, under a 400w hps. temps stay under 81 F.

P1012114
P1012118
P1012119
P1012120
A

aireoponics

they do look mite ravaged..floramite should work..maybe if they are bad do the followup on the hatched eggs 4 days or so later.

always wear protective clothing , eyewear and mask ...!

ph adjust the water in mid 5's helps it work better as does a surfactant[which breaks surface tension]..if you don't have a commercial surfactant, a drop or two of dish detergent will help that.

It will work without ph adjust and a dispersal agent but it helps.

Mites suck..

12/12 will work good with it

yea I am going to do a follow up spray just to make sure, and because i have almost a full pint mixed already. Thats a really low ph for soil isnt it? you mean like for example(5.5)? only time i go that low is to correct to high a ph that i put in previously. let me know tho I will give it a shot.

FLB

FLB

day 82 swithed the other day to 12/12 from 18/6 for a few days. from 24/0 originaly for 75 days vegged, sprayed with floramite I really hope this will solve my problems, under a 400w hps. temps stay under 81 F.

Is that a hill billy swamp cooler in that last pic? Awesome!

A

aireoponics

that is a garbage can with another plant flowering inside it 100w cfl's

A

aireoponics

day 89

day 14 since light change

started seeing hairs the other day that means it is about day 4 of actual flowering

growth is great resprayed with floramite i hope that will keep them under control. the pics can do all the talking under single 400w hps

P1012129
P1012130
P1012131
A

aireoponics

looks like i have alittle bit of yellowing on the new growth, northone any ideas?

S

Stonedkaddy

Hey everyone great thread. I got my IRAs really fast. I was impressed with how fast actually. Anyway , I'm very new to growing and popped one seed (only 1 why Fuck up 11 when I can Fuckup 1 first) in water to germ. I want to throw it right into soil. I'm using FF Ocean Forest. Is this a Good idea or should I root it first in a jiffy pellet then transplant? I want to then move it outdoors. Not sure if I should move it out right away or veg inside first go get it nice a big. Any info would be great. Thanks everyone and thanks for this thread

A

aireoponics

I would transplant it right into soil, i have never liked using jiffy pellets, i think they restrict the root development. What I would do if i were you is to start this one inside and vegg it for a month, then right before you put it outside start another one and put them both outside together. plenty of grow season.

A

aireoponics

DAY 96
Day 21 since light change
Day 11 of actual flowering

Mixed some GH nutrients up the other day and watered her with alittle less than full strength. She took 2 gallons of water. My HPS started to go out so i bought a new bulb, would have liked to get a sun argo bulb but i needed something NOW so i will wait. other than that she is growing strong with temps under controll at 80-85 F. Cant wait.... well yes i can. :banana:

P1012146
P1012145
greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g-13

Well i just got my seeds, so they should be going in soon....going to try to push them a little...time issue now....pics will be coming

greenjoe

greenjoe

still time

I started some last year June 21st and i let them go until mid Sept and got some nice colas...full sun rocks.
So i hope i will still have some time then,,,:evilgrin.......i get at least 7hrs of direct sun

Latest posts

Top Bottom