• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

CAM00165
CAM00167

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

u should see the lemon alien dawg its even more frostier and even stinks more ....
after seeing what was entered at the cup i want to enter any event i can go to i think i could place in a event maybe ?
this is my white urkle old cut
i got to pop some new ones i lost this pheno
White urkle dry

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Fire bubba 3 weeks

this is the other one i lost my fire bubba
im really pissed off about this cut being gone
its so purple it turns black by harvest 'this is at week 4-5 ????

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've tried several times to get one of my bros to pass out the Chemdog D ......it's still not looking good fellas, sorry! Hopefully he'll change his mind one of these days!

I'm not taking in cuts anymore, even if they're from the Pope cause I'd grab it myself to pass out! Too much going around pest & disease wise for me to even consider taking cuts now!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I've tried several times to get one of my bros to pass out the Chemdog D ......it's still not looking good fellas, sorry! Hopefully he'll change his mind one of these days!

I'm not taking in cuts anymore, even if they're from the Pope cause I'd grab it myself to pass out! Too much going around pest & disease wise for me to even consider taking cuts now!
yeah the same thing other people say they know whos got the real Chemdog D but wont pass it out to anyone
after 20 + years of Chemdog D being out u think they would b over hoarding it by now . ill find it one of these days . i had it once and regret losing her . i got very rare ones and would trade or pass them out to farmers who have their heart and head in the right place but i guess im a little bit different[ i dont know ?]
i will keep trying .. i got the 91 va cut but im not sure its real or it is super super hard to grow cause this one dont stink and will grow like crap with evena little bit of stress .. i have double under dawg and tres dawg and they both are way stinkier and easier to grow by alot but the Chemdog D was pure skunk funk that i had ..

rawman

rawman

He's selling glue in Ann arbor for 50$ And the disp is selling them 90$ a piece smh surprised he won't come off the D. Must think she's special.

No respect in the game he got that on accident while I was in jail n my partner gave it to him

LordFader

LordFader

@ dirtyglovedank yes the Dstar I had not the pheno I have now Also @rawman you arnt kidding that same thing has happened to me and @ Mr.G 2 many times

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
that white urkle is straight Fire I found a keeper in my pack and it will make you forget about anything you had planed for the day, super strong smoke.
ya i got the d star cut from ohio she stinks to high heaven and is very very sticky i love skunk buds any and all !!!!!
We need to hookup...;)

Last edited:
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

that white urkle is straight Fire I found a keeper in my pack and it will make you forget about anything you had planed for the day, super strong smoke.

We need to hookup...;)
YES

We need to hookup...;)
sounds like a plan might have to help ya with your d star problem . ya know . im not stingy with my genetics .like ALOT of people .

Top Bottom