Is There A Good Hydroponic Test Kit(n-p-k?) Less Than $300?

• Thread starter wowoklol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wowoklol

So the strips and or soil kits work? Wondering about my solution. Running a RDWC setup and worrying about the residual solution left after a water change. Have something going on and am doing regular water changes with R/O D/I water. Any advice? Cheers!

chemistry

chemistry

Get a PH pen and control fluid, they're very cheap, and you'll get the results you want. The strips are rubbish for DWC. Residual nuits won't make any difference to your flush. Got any pix of your grow?

W

wowoklol

The light is too close but not much I can do about that. I've got the colas pulled as far away as I think I can without breaking something. Light can't get any higher. Full bloom here. Should be finishing up before long? The flowers themselves look really good. PH has always maintained before 5.5-5.8. Water Temp 67deg. 50%+ RH.

chemistry

chemistry

The light is too close but not much I can do about that. I've got the colas pulled as far away as I think I can without breaking something. Light can't get any higher. Full bloom here. Should be finishing up before long? The flowers themselves look really good. PH has always maintained before 5.5-5.8. Water Temp 67deg. 50%+ RH.

Your doing all the right things, but the heat from your light will cause most of what you have going wrong, try not to make drastic changes and keep cool. The burnt leaves will not return to good health, so forget them. But if you could get a fan blowing over your lamp and try to keep the heat down while it's on, then you should still get an ok harvest, leave the leaves on to protect your bud or watch it fry like your leaves.

W

wowoklol

Your doing all the right things, but the heat from your light will cause most of what you have going wrong, try not to make drastic changes and keep cool. The burnt leaves will not return to good health, so forget them. But if you could get a fan blowing over your lamp and try to keep the heat down while it's on, then you should still get an ok harvest, leave the leaves on to protect your bud or watch it fry like your leaves.
Yep, I have 2 fans on opposite sides of tent. One blowing at the light and the other down into the canopy. I have some LEDs I was thinking about using, but will probably wait till next grow. It might get me a few extra inches. The Samsung QB288boards. They'd put off more light than this 600w CHPS though. Not as much heat. Temps at the flowers are about 73f. Thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Top Bottom