Is This New Growth Normal?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420budz

420budz

Is this new green growth out of the top of this bud normal? I've been itching to knock her down but so far the trichomes are only clear to milky ( mostly milky). Most of her hairs are brown but she is still putting out new white pistils. If she had gold trichomes i would have taken her down but shes taking forever. Shes a golden goat.

Phylex

Phylex

Is this new green growth out of the top of this bud normal? I've been itching to knock her down but so far the trichomes are only clear to milky ( mostly milky). Most of her hairs are brown but she is still putting out new white pistils. If she had gold trichomes i would have taken her down but shes taking forever. Shes a golden goat.
It's not uncommon for flowers to produce new white pistils

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

U got a pic?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
To me, everything looks pretty good. I would let it drink water only, as recommended earlier. I'll sometimes let them go until the larger sugar leaves start to change colors...similar to leaves changing colors in the fall. In any event, things look good!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I see a mix of clear and cloudy. Mostly cloudy but it’s hard to say. It’s really your call. You’re going to have to develop a feel for when they are ready for your taste and liking.

420budz

420budz

I see a mix of clear and cloudy. Mostly cloudy but it’s hard to say. It’s really your call. You’re going to have to develop a feel for when they are ready for your taste and liking.
@JWM2 I think I'll do like you guys said and just give water and wait a bit and also wait for some gold trichomes.

420budz

420budz

I sometimes get a nub, or a nipple, on my larger colas if they go to the very ends, particularly Sativa dominant. I had another thread on it a while back but it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about.
@Jimster ok cool. I wasn't sure if she was trying to reveg on me or if she was gonna try to herm cause she has a small bud that is producing 2 seeds for whatever reason. That's the only site on her that has seed pods. Shes an awkward little B. She has no nanners and wasnt around any males.

Top Bottom