• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Joes fresh deezyd

Joes fresh deezyd 2
Joes fresh deezyd 3
Joes fresh deezyd 4

this really has to be my favorite strain to work with, been working with her for about 4 years now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dang, four years now and you haven't gotten tired of her? :D Pretty. More shots sans HPS light, please!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

these are actually shots of an older run..i need a new camera...but im sure next month come harvest time ill get in a few more pics...of all the plants ive grown, this is the only one that has repetitively won a seat in my garden....when im in strain choosing mode, its like football tryouts, only the best will stay...this girl just keeps on winning, lol...

no seeds ive bought have ever compared to her...she is truely unique, buddy of mine was growing some nycd, and his room got pollinated by some unknown male...i picked up 2 oz from him and went camping...needless to say it was a bits to pick out all the seeds, but in 2 oz i got well over 300 seeds....all ripe and tiger stripped...from the 300 seeds, i got 8 left(in storage for long term keeping)...so you see it took me almost 300 seeds to find this pheno..the others were nice, but this one has it all....the ONLY thing i dont like about her is the floppy branches...every time in flower she just floppes over, cant stop it, a trelis will help if used early enough, but i think a double trellis is the way to go

to fix the weak stem problem i have crossed her with my hashberry male, this should increase yeild, and super strengthen the stems..got about 1500 sugar bear seeds(HBxDeezyD)..gonna start those after i test my SLHxHB which im in the process of doing so...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

oh yeah, fogot to say...the smells and tastes, are that of a ripe ruby red grapefruit...and i dont mean undertones...when you smell this fresh, its like you just took a bite out of a grapefruit...when you smoke it, your mouth waters, flavor lingers on the tougn forever...but you just keep puffing cuz you cant get enough of that taste, lol...done in 70-80 days

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

as you can see they were cut early due to circumstances...

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Happens all the time^^,

BUT with THAT NUG who cares RIGHT!!!
DANKITY DANKS.....
Lg

Top Bottom