Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
looks like they held up fine,,socal was having same problem with his,,he got some 75% sunclothe and spread it open and cut that wind down to over half,all his girls are banging now,,im gonna do the same with mama garden behind the house here,,but im doing mine on top ,from 12 to 3 in evenings,,all my plants look like they gonna fall over from the heat,,and now you know mama aint gonna have that shit,when whole idea is to out grow the old man,lmao,,that girl a trip and now i got the next generation of her to deal with,,little skunk done figured out that when grandma goes outside or leaves the room,,she come to pop pop for a cookie,,snaping the pitful blue eyes at me,,im strong though,hahahah gets them damn cookies anyway,lmao
I lost an estimate of 1/2 pound in branches last week

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I lost an estimate of 1/2 pound in branches last week
ya time to do something bro,,he stretched that shit out tom its limit and works real good,got a 50ft roll for 30 40 dollors off amazon,,cant remember somewere back in this thread though,,his plants even started to bud and got some nice frost on um now,,you can tell it sure worked,,that effects that income if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Three rings of that concrete mesh & a net. His plants look clean it's nice to see he isn't fighting dust,it's hard to wash off sticky buds
speeking of the dust,,you know that african dust is heading over,,i get it every year,plus a bonus of mexico burning off the sugsr cane fields,,that shit smoders for 3 weeks,,after they burn all the foilage they harvest the cane,,they burn it to get all snakes and other varmit out of it and it is all hand harvested

S

Socalking

thats why i was saying dont worry bro,,they willeven up and the frost is what im after anyway,,i can grow more for yield and makes you a better experienced farmer,,yield versus dank,,dank for me,,like making clones,,if it doesnt turn out to be what you wanted after harvest and cure,,the clones you took would be your yield,,if its amazing shit you have more clones to take and so on ,,that your yield,,least thats my thought,,i dont even look for yield when i grow,,i slobber waiting to smoke that shit,hahahh,,but i just dont get into the yield thing,,i love growing though,,so good or bad ,still going to grow,,and thats why i make my own seeds,,dont have to buy them,,if you gotta pay 50 a seed hell ya you want a great yield,but that stress usally makes you screw up ,with drama of every defisuncy,,make any sense? well dont know how to say what i mean as usal hahahh,,great work by the way,,looks like snow in august your way

I feel u definitely, whatever she lacks in yeild, quality will make up for it, took 10 cuttings of her and the cuttings have little buds forming, so I got another 3 months before they completely snap back into veg, exciting shit, oh about those winds yesterday, I was pelted by the same winds but only lost maybe 2 grams on one branch thanks that to the suncloth anddf dog cage holding her firm shit I'M finna get loads of it for next season. My future plants will be wider rather than tall

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my ankle feels like its gonna blow up. laughs walking is not very much fun.

yeah i need to start doing that.. because pre made nuke food sucks hah.
we also can jars of food,,take a jar dump in pot or bowl heat up done,wash dishes and jar,,chicken and potatoes,stew ,chili,15 bean soups all kind shit,,once it canned and as long as seal doesnt pop up it good for a while,,are dont last more than 6 months before we eat it all,,i have always lived in hurricane and tornado country,,got to be prepared here,,those llight could go off for weeks,,canning your stuff ,if all else fails build a fire in the yard throw in a pot and dinner is served,lmao

jipp

jipp

we also can jars of food,,take a jar dump in pot or bowl heat up done,wash dishes and jar,,chicken and potatoes,stew ,chili,15 bean soups all kind shit,,once it canned and as long as seal doesnt pop up it good for a while,,are dont last more than 6 months before we eat it all,,i have always lived in hurricane and tornado country,,got to be prepared here,,those llight could go off for weeks,,canning your stuff ,if all else fails build a fire in the yard throw in a pot and dinner is served,lmao
the closes i have ever been to twister country was the summer we spent in texas. my mom put her hand through the front window, and also broke her arm trying to beat my aunt climbing up a tree that summer.. us girls can be silly yo.

wow, that goes back a ways.. damn how time flys.. i would of been a real young lass that summer. i got my first bb gun a red rider in texas. my mom tought me how to throw a knife to pop balloons that were pined to the tree (i was a bit of a tomboy. i must get it from my mom). the same tree my mom broke her arm racing up i think. i think it was my moms cuz, could of been one of my other relatives for all i know..

christine.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the closes i have ever been to twister country was the summer we spent in texas. my mom put her hand through the front window, and also broke her arm trying to beat my aunt climbing up a tree that summer.. us girls can be silly yo.

wow, that goes back a ways.. damn how time flys.. i would of been a real young lass that summer. i got my first bb gun a red rider in texas. my mom tought me how to throw a knife to pop balloons that were pined to the tree (i was a bit of a tomboy. i must get it from my mom). the same tree my mom broke her arm racing up i think. i think it was my moms cuz, could of been one of my other relatives for all i know..

christine.
2009 we lost 2/3rds of what we owned,,never recovered,all good it was material shit,,also took my life line,,over 20k in machinist and mechanic tool,,all good we still making it,lmao what pissed me off most was all the folks around me just gawking at me while i dug threw the rubble,,news van came up and thought they were gonna film the shit,,lets just say they meet the beast in me and left,lmao,,lost everything i owned and felt like i was in a circus act,,thats when i lost any faith or cared about humans,,i go out for feed and food,and thats all i got to do with folks,,mama makes me go out to do things,but only for the baby,but im real good being alone,if i lost mama id go with her,lmao

jipp

jipp

yeah thats what i want.. something simple.. the basics. and a dog! heh, hell with cats they eat my plants!
IMG 3553

sucks you lost your shit to make your $$. but yeah fuck the real tv generation.. living of others misery.. blah..

well you rocking out now my friend. as you get to wake up to a wife, and your deer.. i know i know.. by the end o the night you think wife is out back 6 feet under :D hh just teasing old man..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah thats what i want.. something simple.. the basics. and a dog! heh, hell with cats they eat my plants!
View attachment 730546

sucks you lost your shit to make your $$. but yeah fuck the real tv generation.. living of others misery.. blah..

well you rocking out now my friend. as you get to wake up to a wife, and your deer.. i know i know.. by the end o the night you think wife is out back 6 feet under :D hh just teasing old man..
you know a weekly spray of habenero and garlic keep that cat away from your plants,,do same thing with kids sucking thumbs and fingers,,they finally get the picture when they figure out water dont stop that burn,lmao

Top Bottom