• Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
BCC1FB40 4F1F 41A1 AC24 07340330714F
E5E33518 BA07 4C22 BF32 5A3D032D80F5

Oh you mean these? ;-)

Btw I just dropped one of those damn mortar shell racks on my foot. Fuck that hurts. Again I’m half drunk.

My damn foot is throbbing. I can literally see my heartbeat through my foot. Haha.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Have you looked into fast buds blue dream?So dank you can smoke the stems and it will knock your dick off.
I would start there and maybe research DWC.Good starting point is lots of Organic matter,Make a nice slurry from organic materials from left over supper.Throw in some biobiz marine nutes and anything organic.
Be sure to Ph to around 4.5 using vinegar or lemon juice.Organic lemon juice is better.DWC you need stagnant water.The more stagnant the better.Some guys use air stones but its un necessary.There should be plenty of organic matter in there to create lots of bubbles and co2 gas.
Hope this is helpful.Oh yeah and use clear totes like from walmart.The more lights tht get through the better.It can feed the enzymes in the water mix.Roots love it.
As long as your roots are brown and have a nice lush slime on them your in there bro.This is what your looking for.

View attachment 820244
Do they have co2 stones? Hahahahha

Top Bottom