Just Moved To Nyc! Already Feel Lost.

• Thread starter Supergoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supergoo

Supergoo

Hey Farm, just moved out to NYC about a week ago from CA and am feeling so out of place here lol:eek:.
I was able to bring my equipment with me but not sure how to arrange it in this small apartment haha.
If anybody lives here I would love to chat and get some pointers about city life, or even be down to maybe meet up and have a sesh ;)

-SG

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

A lot of people born and raised in New York consider it rude to look at them in the eye when you're walking down the street.

Coming from Cali do not expect anybody to from the city to give you cuts seeds or anything, it's 1000 times more covert. Do not ever ever ever tell anybody anybody what u r doing. Especially in your building maintenance should not find out or you will get ripped or much worse.

The police are some of the most corrupt, hopefully you already know about "stop and frisk"...

Last edited:
Supergoo

Supergoo

Yeah people here are sooooooo much different than what Im used to. Although people are much nicer than what I was expecting! Is it true that everybody here goes through delivery services?!

Supergoo

Supergoo

I moved because of a great job offer, been here for a week and I already feel like im locked in a small closet. Very cool at first but everything is sooo expensive that even a decent raise in salary doesnt increase my quality of life at all. Also never really knew people could spend so much on a 250sq ft apt LOL!

ftwendy

ftwendy

When you start feeling cramped, rent a car and go for a nice drive... Bear Mountain state park always did the trick for me. Go to a bar, start a few conversations. NYC folks are used to transplants and generally enjoy sharing advice about how to 'use the city'

Good luck - lock your shit up!

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Hey Farm, just moved out to NYC about a week ago from CA and am feeling so out of place here lol:eek:.
I was able to bring my equipment with me but not sure how to arrange it in this small apartment haha.
If anybody lives here I would love to chat and get some pointers about city life, or even be down to maybe meet up and have a sesh ;)

-SG
What part of nyc you at bro? Downtown bro amd delivery service is the new thing out here better than going out on tje street to buy it .....

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

A lot of people born and raised in New York consider it rude to look at them in the eye when you're walking down the street.

Coming from Cali do not expect anybody to from the city to give you cuts seeds or anything, it's 1000 times more covert. Do not ever ever ever tell anybody anybody what u r doing. Especially in your building maintenance should not find out or you will get ripped or much worse.

The police are some of the most corrupt, hopefully you already know about "stop and frisk"...

There's no more stop and frisk law in nyc either just so you know

S

shishkaboy

Coming from Cali do not expect anybody to from the city to give you cuts seeds or anything, it's 1000 times more covert.
Yes it is more covert, because it's illegal. But there are some very generous people here also.

I was gifted a male plant that was headed for the compost pile, by the first grower I met.

I have purchased lights through a Craigslist ad and the dude threw in some beans once we actually met and he was confident I wasn't leo.

Just don't expect to get any of the more hyped up stuff easily.

V

Vincentrod80

Haha Awsome just let me know if you wanna lit up I'm by the melrose section

Cropmaster

Cropmaster

If you need delivery just look on craigslist in the farm and garden section.Nyc SUCKS.lots of good shit to do out on Long Island.Good luck and if you wanna see shit or toke just PM

Top Bottom