K.i.s.s Challenge, Don't Be Afraid!

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Mycor is a huge sales gimmick... The more fuckin chloramine in the water... The more it kills mycor... The more you need to add....thank your city water for buying mycor
Right, and not everyone uses city or chlorinated water so..How would that make myco a myth anyways? Obviously if you use things that kill myco, it will do nothing, that doesnt make it not work lol. Most people are using the same stuff 5x over or with city water so i understand the sentiment and feel it 100%. My water is like 700ppm out the tap so i only use it on stuff I'm just keeping alive in case lol. I do think its probably easy and cheap to get myco from outside, but i don't buy any myco currently. I have tested these products, but don't use most of them. I only really use a 1part, si, and twice a week add kelphumic. Don't always use silica or kelphumic either. I still have a bunch of these products though from samples and people giving them to have them tested. Mykos is cheap anyways.

Last edited:
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

No offense taken brother. At all, truly. No apologies needed. Each his own. I was just pointing out the irony. This thread started as a "how simple and minimal can we grow." As far as comparisons, each has their methods. It's all good. I can honestly say in my grandpa soil guy experience level in cannabis cultivation, I'm partial to soil. I've yet to this day had a great hydro grown bud. For results, hydro will be faster and generally greater yields. I've seen all those results. This is great for growers making concentrates and extractions. Organically amended soils seem to truly bring out the flavor and smells of the flower. You throw down a nugget of some dro and I will party down with you any day. Lol.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Couple of plants done with just jacks and calnit.

Tony abs:
20180206 202253

Chocolate charm x Mexican

20180215 203226

Yall seem to be veering off from the super simple kiss growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom