Keeping Things Simple!

• Thread starter jewsh808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jewsh808

jewsh808

Been getting caught up in too many additives lately...I'm thinking thats what fucked up my last cycle causing deficiencies and lockouts...just running clones and veg 2-4 weeks indoor right now while flowering is done elsewhere by my homies...I wanted to run something ultra simple. Like Dyna Gro Grow + protekt + cali-magic...I'm using procision advantage ( basically exact same as Pro-mix HP) ...one of my strains is extremely mag hungry...I used foliage pro last run and mag deificenies popped up still...any suggestions or experience input welcome....

Molenium

Molenium

I mix peat and perlite with Gardner in bloom soil [say what you will] castings and some sort of mychorizae product. Veg Nutes I use kelp and fish, some big bloom cal mag by GO and Mammoth P 1 or 2 times during veg [silica by dyna grow always in hand]. Flower I just continue mentioned nutes & add GO bio bloom, up the Mammoth p and molasses. Soil drench with molasses and fish kelp meal after bubbling a day with an sir stone. No silica in flower. I don't foliar feed, unless you count catapillar spray. I also cut everything out except the Mammoth p and do one last soil drench- with ocasional kelp brewed with bio bloom during mid bloom, i dont use weeks to judge harvest but rather by the flowers. in ground nutes provide till harvest
20171008 164116

20171017 214156
Enforcer

Enforcer

I was just talking to someone else about this today. She only uses Superthrive, fish emulsion, and bat guano. We didn’t get too far in depth though. So I’m not sure what medium, light, etc.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

As far as veg goes I try to get them where they need to be organically fed but as simply and broad as I can because of all the different stages of feeding levels. This is the one here. Growilla Veg by Botanicare. Its a dry fert and Derived from:Feather meal, Alfalfa meal, Seabird guano, Langbeinite, Fish bone meal, Bat guano, Kelp meal, Oyster shell, Volcanic ash, Earthworm castings.
Just top dress according to the directions and water in. Maybe molasses with water once a week. Its pretty much noob proof and you re apply every 1.5 - 2 weeks. Pictured below is a 8 foot nl x bb in a 60 pot only been fed Growilla. And no I do not work for them or anything but this is my go to because of the simplicity, organic, effective and last but not least its pretty damn cheap. As far as bloom, I will let someone answer you on that one. There Growilla Bud but I haven't used it so I can't vouch for it.

Edit: this is a grow I have been working at, large green houses with 24k de gavitas

20171109 224228
brazel

brazel

As far as veg goes I try to get them where they need to be organically fed but as simply and broad as I can because of all the different stages of feeding levels. This is the one here. Growilla Veg by Botanicare. Its a dry fert and Derived from:Feather meal, Alfalfa meal, Seabird guano, Langbeinite, Fish bone meal, Bat guano, Kelp meal, Oyster shell, Volcanic ash, Earthworm castings.
Just top dress according to the directions and water in. Maybe molasses with water once a week. Its pretty much noob proof and you re apply every 1.5 - 2 weeks. Pictured below is a 8 foot nl x bb in a 60 pot only been fed Growilla. And no I do not work for them or anything but this is my go to because of the simplicity, organic, effective and last but not least its pretty damn cheap. As far as bloom, I will let someone answer you on that one. There Growilla Bud but I haven't used it so I can't vouch for it.

Edit: this is a grow I have been working at, large green houses with 24k de gavitas
The kid in me wants to build a tree house in that!

Top Bottom