• Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fucked up shit - I remember when that dude got charged

good to see that old goat bastard is gonna get his in prison

jail/prsion is big industry

just ask Bob Barker - he has a whole line of clothes/toiletries he sells to correctional institutions

and the reason they all buy it is the cheapest shit they can get

I

Indicas4me

Its all a racket,politicians get rich and screw the rest!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
He will probaly get with lite sentence of like the rest

Executive branch
•Lewis Libby (R) Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney (R), 'Scooter' was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice in the Plame Affair on March 6, 2007. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison and fined $250,000. The sentence was commuted by George W. Bush (R) on July 1, 2007. The felony remains on Libby's record though the jail time and fine were commuted.[1]
•Jack Abramoff CNMI scandal involves the efforts of Abramoff to influence Congressional action concerning U.S. immigration and minimum wage laws.
1.Steven Griles (R) former Deputy to the Secretary of the Interior pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and was sentenced to 10 months in prison.[2]
2.Robert E. Coughlin (R) Deputy Chief of Staff, Criminal Division, Justice Department, pled guilty to accepting bribes from Jack Abramoff.[3]
•Lester Crawford (R) Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, resigned after 2 months. Pled guilty to conflict of interest and received 3 years suspended sentence and fined $90,000. (2006) [4]
•Claude Allen (R) Advisor to President Bush on Domestic Policy, Allen was arrested for a series of felony thefts in retail stores such as Target. He was convicted on one count and resigned soon after.[5]
•Sandy Berger (D) former Clinton Security Adviser pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unlawfully removing classified documents from the National Archives in (2005).[6]
•Bernard Kerik (R) his nomination in 2004 as Secretary of Homeland Security was derailed by past employment of an illegal alien as a nanny and other improprieties. On Nov 4, 2009 he pled quilty to two counts of tax fraud and five counts of lying to the federal government. (2009) [7] and was sentenced to fours years in prison.[7]
•Brian J. Doyle (R) Deputy Press Secretary in the United States Department of Homeland Security. Indicted for seducing a 14-year-old girl on the internet who was actually a sheriff's deputy. On November 17, 2006, he was sentenced to 5 years in prison, 10 years of probation, and was registered as a sex offender.[8]
[edit] Legislative branch
•Jack Abramoff CNMI scandal involves the efforts of Abramoff to influence Congressional action concerning U.S. immigration and minimum wage laws.
1.Tom DeLay (R-TX) On November 24, 2010 a Texas jury convicted DeLay of money laundering connected to the Jack Abramoff scandal.[9][10] On January 10, 2011, he was sentenced to three years of prison in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.[11]
2.Robert Ney (R-Ohio) bribed by Abramoff, pleaded guilty to conspiracy, sentenced to 30 months

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I read about this last week. That judge was defiant up until the very end! What a son of a bitch.

But, what's much more salient is this idea--was this the first instance of such bribery from prison developers? Somehow, I think not. There's just too much money to be made.

M

mr.stankydank

how many more ??

u think this is the only case , this is the only one who got caught..in the end he still thought he was serving the justice system..1 innocent person in jail is 1 fuckin person too many...i hope i never become a fall guy....judges are ego maniacs, who pretend justice is blind , for a price...all they ever care about is respect for the judge.fuck judges ..there lookin for a handout and a good ass kissen....thats why they need jurors , because if it was up to a judge we would all be goin in the slammer, bring ur soap on a rope,because they put pot people in with rapistits ,molester,s murders, violent offenders, kidnappers, kind of the no morals crowd ..:mad0233:

2DogWalker

Im sorry but this is exactly where we as Americans have FAILED. If this kind of shit would have happened during the founding fathers time here on this country, they would have drug his queer ass into the middle of town and let their kids beat him to death with sticks.

Americans being pussies letting the government/elected officials get away with this is the problem, we let them take ownership our country. And, I will say 28 years is getting away with this. He RUINED lives(and prolly caused cancer by feeding those kids that horrible diet), he deserves no less then public humiliation followed by death..... If that were my child I can only hope I would have gotten to him before any LEO, and I would be gladly spending my time in the American Justice System.....

Grosss sick abuse of America....

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
fucked up shit - I remember when that dude got charged

good to see that old goat bastard is gonna get his in prison

jail/prsion is big industry

just ask Bob Barker - he has a whole line of clothes/toiletries he sells to correctional institutions

and the reason they all buy it is the cheapest shit they can get

plus the state gets like $250 per fellony inmate in jail per day ( not sure about prison )from the feds and the comissary is a millon dollar industry

but we are in the wrong ........criminal .......its all money

Top Bottom