~ killer queen redux - an unexpected endowment ~

• Thread starter erudite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

damagera

thats wot i like to see, heaps of pics..real nice looking plants @ all stages of flower

A

armoured

Looks very Dank man, congrats the Fruits of victory !!!!! :pimp:

DRorganic

DRorganic

erudite you have the same nutrients as i have all earth juice. plus i am using the hi brixx
molasses mix for the first time . i think its some of the best ferts you can buy. that is organic. and it makes your buds as sweet as can be. i also have some maxi crop fish ferts 5-1-1 that i use in veg. and just add it to my earth juice grow and i noticed a big difference in growth it gives the plant something earth juice is missing. your plants look killer .i have some mosca c99bx1 growing now close to harvest.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey erudite,
i like what you did and are doing.

Yet, i have a feeling im my gut that says those KQ's could easily go up to10 weeks. to me it seemed like you still had qiute a few wjhite hairs on those 59 day plants.

i know you used a trich scope, but with so many white hairs still; i feel the milky trichs were just in flux imho. and they weren't showing you there fully ripe nature quite yet.

when u run them again please let the same pheno u chopped @59 days go to 70 days and see what the trich scope says then; and of course what the cured bud tells you @1 mth & then again @2 mths. don't forget to factor in tolerance level/ duration too. both can be a good indicator of early chopping imho.

still plants do look so purdy . thanks for shring your grow with us.

Top Bottom