Kimbo F2s

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Snap from tonight. Just about to transplant these seedlings to 1 gallons.
There are 3 Kimbos and 5 Ceasar and one of my own mystery seeds from a Sensi Star bud.
The Ceasar's came out hella lanky and didn't want to break their shell, would not make it in the wild...
100 5752

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Nice... what COBs are you using there and how many when you flip to flower??

Snap from tonight. Just about to transplant these seedlings to 1 gallons.
There are 3 Kimbos and 5 Ceasar and one of my own mystery seeds from a Sensi Star bud.
The Ceasar's came out hella lanky and didn't want to break their shell, would not make it in the wild...
View attachment 727383

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Today marks Day 1 for the new Kimbo seedlings #6, #7, and #8. Also for 4 Ceasar seedlings. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

For now Kimbo #5 on Day 50. Smells of musty, rubber, and sour fruit.
100 5858

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Better late than never. Here's a shot of the Kimbo #8. She's giving the #5 a run for the money. This is the second run, and ran into some pretty bad deficiencies. Still pretty impressed by the Kimbo and Exotic Genetix in general. I've got more #8 clones in early flowering trialing coco with synthetic nutes. Hopefully I ran run them to there full potential and see which I want to keep.

100 5891

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nice chunky phenos you've got there. Seems like the taller plants didn't have as chunky colas for me. The #7 has the large colas, but smaller yield because of how short she stays. Looks like you gave those girls everything they needed.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

They were average size to large for indoors yields were good @ 5 zips dried. Had a spot of mold on 1.
Into landrace Sativa now 10 zip dried ☺

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

They were average size to large for indoors yields were good @ 5 zips dried. Had a spot of mold on 1.
Into landrace Sativa now 10 zip dried ☺
Strait landrace though bro? Are you still flowering in a tent? It is nice pulling half pound plants though, if you've got the patients.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Strait landrace though bro? Are you still flowering in a tent? It is nice pulling half pound plants though, if you've got the patients.

The one I'm running is
Durban poison x Acapulco Gold x C99(male) - the C99 gives it a little shorter flower time. There's 2 cultivars, 1 is only 6' tall branchy and goes gold @30 days an the high is white knuckles finishes in 65-70 days... a little strong for me. The 2nd pheno grows to 8-9' and is a total monster, will yield 10zips dried and trimmed she never stops stretch until she starts going gold @40 days in flower. Finish 85-90 days. It's the size that I have a little tangle with indoors. They get pretty spread out. I've been running them beside Labyrinth...she's picking up on the stretch as well I have a Lab right now @ 6' frosty A/F too.
Current round a month ago - the gold plant on the left is hanging now. Test bud = white knuckle.. HR laying down in bed @ 110 bpm.
Very potent... hard for me to smoke much of it.
DSC_0025119.JPG

This was the other day - another 30 days...

DSC_0038911.JPG

Labyrinth @ 30ish days in flower side buds she's 6' tall:

DSC_0023_2_5.JPG

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

The one I'm running is
Durban poison x Acapulco Gold x C99(male) - the C99 gives it a little shorter flower time. There's 2 cultivars, 1 is only 6' tall branchy and goes gold @30 days an the high is white knuckles finishes in 65-70 days... a little strong for me. The 2nd pheno grows to 8-9' and is a total monster, will yield 10zips dried and trimmed she never stops stretch until she starts going gold @40 days in flower. Finish 85-90 days. It's the size that I have a little tangle with indoors. They get pretty spread out. I've been running them beside Labyrinth...she's picking up on the stretch as well I have a Lab right now @ 6' frosty A/F too.
Current round a month ago - the gold plant on the left is hanging now. Test bud = white knuckle.. HR laying down in bed @ 110 bpm.
Very potent... hard for me to smoke much of it.
DSC_0025119.JPG

This was the other day - another 30 days...

DSC_0038911.JPG

Labyrinth @ 30ish days in flower side buds she's 6' tall:

DSC_0023_2_5.JPG

Nice man, you're building bud mountain over there. I couldn't see the pics until I went to reply to this. Diggin your style Bobby.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Looks good love those COBs - I'm running Vero 29 V7 3K and a few 1750K .... not sure yet on the 1750K will know after this round if they are as good as the 3K - they don't have the intensity of the 3K.

Cheers and happy holidaze!

Top Bottom