Kimbo Pheno Finish! :)

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Ok, this is my first post/thread here. I've always been a lurker getting important tidbits and ideas. I didn't take any vegging photos, I personally find them a bit underwhelming. Also I never fancied myself making a grow log. Well here I am. Not really a grow log, just a finished grow with finished pics. I acquired a 10 pack of kimbo from a bank, popped all 10, got 6 females. I tossed one that was a super slow grower, vegged the other runt 3 weeks longer. The good four I vegged roughly a month, all on home brewed tea. Flipped over to 12/12 under 2000 watts of hps in a 4x8 tent, after 3 weeks into flower, it was apparent I had a few different phenos.

This gal KK#1 (pheno#1) was very berry, floral, quick growth with not much stretch.
Kimbo pheno finish 4
Kimbo pheno finish 5
Kimbo pheno finish 6
Kimbo pheno finish
Kimbo pheno finish 2
Kimbo pheno finish 3

KK#2 (pheno#2) different smell than KK#1, not really a berry aroma, slight sweet, slightly tangy smell. Trichomes heavier on this one compared to #1. Shorter squat plant barely any stretch during flower.

Kimbo pheno finish 10
Kimbo pheno finish 9
Kimbo pheno finish 8
Kimbo pheno finish 7

KK#3 (pheno#3) The visual is pretty straight forward. No purple, all green, the biggest yielder by far. She stretched twice her height in flower. The smell is all berry, sweet sugary berries.
Kimbo pheno finish 14
Kimbo pheno finish 12
Kimbo pheno finish 13
Kimbo pheno finish 11

Now..my fav KK#4 (pheno#4) All purple. Minnesota Vikings Purple, my camera flash makes it several shades lighter. The smell is honestly indescribable. I have many different strains flowering currently, but when you enter the tent HER smell is what you smell. The best I can offer is she smells like purple spice. A slight hint of sweet, not floral at all, tons of spice. definitely unique. Not much stretch a little less than half, trichomes on top of trichomes on her. An absolute delight to grow. As far as nutes.. she took whatever I threw at her. I doubled the dosage of moab on her week 5, she just sat pretty.
Kimbo pheno finish 18
Kimbo pheno finish 19
Kimbo pheno finish 20
Kimbo pheno finish 15
Kimbo pheno finish 16
Kimbo pheno finish 17

after the hang dry I'll manicure all of em a bit more and cure for around a month.
I know a few others have grown her out, just posting my findings. I'm finishing up an all exotic genetix grow which includes.. kimbo, pink 2.0, citrus berry, and grease monkey. I will post those threads as they wrap up. Relentless Genetics run after these are finished. :)

Last edited:
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Is there some kind of reward for best first post?! Gorgeous work man. Are you going to keep your favorite lady?

I'll be really interested to see what gems you find in the other strains as well. I've got grease monkey and pink 2.0 waiting in the wings...currently popping a pack of cookies and cream.

Great to have you on the farm!!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Is there some kind of reward for best first post?! Gorgeous work man. Are you going to keep your favorite lady?

I'll be really interested to see what gems you find in the other strains as well. I've got grease monkey and pink 2.0 waiting in the wings...currently popping a pack of cookies and cream.

Great to have you on the farm!!

Thank you much. Very appreciated. I had every intention on keeping one maybe two in my stable if I found a keeper. Presmoke #4 would be my top choice, her aroma, ease of grow, trichomes, and upcoming bag appeal will be exceptional. The all green pheno was heads above the rest in bulk. Unfortunately I misplaced my cloning log. I'll have to grow a bunch of the clones out to re-establish which is which again ;(

I'll also be looking forward to what you come across as well in your grows along the way. Definitely the cookies n cream. I missed nabbing that pack, they were out grabbed citrus berry instead :( Thanks again.

mancdank

mancdank

It's easy to see why this strain is so popular and why exotic and his crew are smashing it atm very nice job I'm guna be popping some f1 kimbo in the next few days hopefully I will find something as nice I would be happy to have got any of these good luck trying to cure for a month I'm thinking them jars won't be nearly as full :)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

It's easy to see why this strain is so popular and why exotic and his crew are smashing it atm very nice job I'm guna be popping some f1 kimbo in the next few days hopefully I will find something as nice I would be happy to have got any of these good luck trying to cure for a month I'm thinking them jars won't be nearly as full :)

Thank you for the kind words. I'll definitely be looking forward to what you share with us.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

About 3 days into cure...I'm so impressed with this strain as a whole...this #4 is smelling more and more like a spicy berry cream frosting of some sorts...upon opening. I cannot wait for this month of cure...I shall remain focused tho...lol
20161220 130057
20161220 130227 1

Top Bottom