Kine Revival Cbd And Landrace Breeding And Propigation Log

• Thread starter KineRevival
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KineRevival

KineRevival

Hello all.
I have been growing for many years and have recently been interested in preserving landrace and breeding CBD. I grow hemp varieties outdoors during the summer and have a small setup for breeding indoors. 350w "full spectrum" LED's. My philosophy on cannabis is that its biodiversity is threatened. DJ short and i hold the same perspective in that natural growing and diverse genetics is the way of the future. Too much of the same thing grown under to little light with too much fertilizer yields weak and dependent genetics, and subsequently sub par smoke.

I just sprouted a run of Chitral. A C. indica ssp. afghanica genetics. BroadLeafDrug phenotype. Collected at Mingora Swat on the road to Chitral, Pakistan border area in 1988, preserved until after Soviet army troops had left Afghanistan and propagated in that region for subsequent years. Similar im sure to the CPK that is most common from that area.

Also CBD Sweet and Sour Widdow, CBD AK, Ghani Dwarf (Herat Afghanistan), and a strain from Overgrow Canada called Freedom Dream.

I am trying to meet people here that have a similar interest. So shout out if you like what im doing, or have any suggestions.
Love and Light.
KR

Freedom Dream
Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 6

CBD Sweet and Sour Widdow
Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 4

CBD AK

Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 5

Chitral
Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 3

Ghani Dwarf
Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 2

Amnesia, a late reversal STS.

Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log

Amnesia under the scope..

Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 7

Kine revival cbd and landrace breeding and propigation log 8

Last edited:
D

Dr Bob

Looks like an interesting project.

I've grown a handful of CBD Crew plants (Yummy, SnS Widow, Critical Mass). I also have one each of CBD Critical Mass and Therapy going outdoors this year (as well as one Royal Highness and one Blue Dream CBD).

Every one of the high CBD plants I've grown were from feminized seeds (well, except for SnS Widow...But I didn't get any male plants out of four seeds popped so far). I recently acquired some regular (non-feminized) packs of Harle-Tsu and Canna-Tsu (from SoHum Seed Collective). I'll be growing out some of the Harle-Tsu next season (maybe sooner if I get my new grow closets fully operational by wintertime)...But I don't/won't have the space to do any proper breeding. I'm certainly considering an attempt to make a batch of Harle-Tsu seeds (if I find a few good specimens from the two packs I have), but I've only made seeds once before (from sannie's Jackberry), and it was about as far from a serious breeding effort as one can get. Just don't have the (legal) space to do it well.

Anyways, I'd be interested to hear what other strains you come across (or produce). As far as I can tell, it's difficult to find non-feminized seeds of high-CBD strains...and clones are almost non-existent in my area. No doubt you have better access to quality genetics than I do.

KineRevival

KineRevival

Unfortunatly i domt have the greatest accsess to genetics. I have gone through great length to get what i have. Mostly traded, some purchased. I am running CBD crews ak cbd and sweet and sour cbd. I think most strains cbd traits are too sporatic to produce consistant high cbd phenotypes. Ill do an update shortly...

KineRevival

KineRevival

Alright. After accidentally burning my seedlings we are back on track. The Freedom Dream strain too it very badly and i am left with one. Everyone else has recovered fully. I sowed several extra to replace the lost seedlings.

Sheelavwathi (Sheelavathi)- Indica, South India, Hyderabad Eastern Himalayas

Ghani Dwarf (Herat) (or GD, folks know it by this name)-Sativa, Northern Afghanistan

IMG 2165

IMG 2159

IMG 2161

IMG 2156

Chitral
IMG 2158

D

Dr Bob

Good to hear you didn't lose too many.

You mentioned "full spectrum" LED's in your earlier post. I'm curious as to which particular light(s) you're using. I'm still using my T5 fixture (+ various single fluoride bulbs) for seedlings and young plants. My adult plants get most of their light from the sun (with additional hours under 250/400w CMH lamps indoors when needed). I'm in the process of building a veg closet so I can keep mother plants over the winter. Never had enough room to hold on to good plants for very long, but I'm def gonna change that. I plan to have at least 2 x 4 ft area for keeping some moms (maybe dads, too). The closet will be about 4 x 6 overall (as will the flowering closet). Haven't decided on the lighting for either yet...but I'm seriously considering switching to LEDs (since kilowatts aren't cheap here in SoCal).

I'm interested in watching that Ghani Dwarf grow up. That's an IBL I'm not familiar with.

KineRevival

KineRevival

I used T5 for a long time when i grew more. The LEDs are great! I cant find the exact make of the panel im using, but its a 300w Red and blue LED pannel. It covers my small tent very well. The Ghani Dwarf i believe is close to the Afghani Hashplant that is more common.

thexsitu

thexsitu

A C. indica ssp. afghanica genetics. BroadLeafDrug phenotype. Collected at Mingora Swat on the road to Chitral, Pakistan border area in 1988, preserved until after Soviet army troops had left Afghanistan and propagated in that region for subsequent years.
Yea, this is it in the picture, the Chitral Precious /or #2/ you mean.
CP2

thexsitu

thexsitu

So shout out if you like what im doing, or have any suggestions. Ill do an update shortly...
Will help you a bit 'coz there is a pic from same grow you shared.
'Here is picture of Chitral Precious /or #2/ before it went outside. Nice broad leaves.'
CP2

Top Bottom