Know Your Rights

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to post this video specifically in the AZ forum as to this date, most of these illegal checkpoints occur in the southwestern states. But that will change and soon it will be everywhere if we the people dont make a stand!!

I will also preface with the fact that I myself have used this technique and I was able to wear the supervisor down and he realized I wasn't a sheeple and knew my rights.

Should you find yourself in this position, remain strong but polite, but be firm and don't give in. Oh word to wise, be warrant clean and don't be in violation of any immigration or drug laws.

Video will give some good examples on how to act and the key words and phrases. Again, I tried it and it worked like a charm. Why you ask? Cause these checkpoints are a constitutional abuse. Peace and be well traveling as a free American!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I think he was being nice even giving them any i.d. what so ever ! He didnt break any laws so he shouldnt have to show shit ! But then , what would one expect in a fascist nazi supporting country where the sheep have lost thier way ?

Top Bottom