Kush inc. 21 days

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Kush inc. 21 days 12/12 about to be slammed by my beastly EastCoastRoyalDiesel male,both are cuts from bean vegged about a week or two then flowered.
Kush inc 21 days 2
Kush inc 21 days

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks catdaddy Im going to have to grab another pack of these and do it again she is impressive to me also!
can't lie, that pic inspired me to grab another pack of these as well and has been bumped up to the things to pop now list.
damn she is insane, she has to be a 10 or close to it when it comes time to smoke her.
M.S.T. did a great job with her as well, but yours take the cake.
like i said, insane job with these and much respect and good vibes to you good brother.

blazer

blazer

can't lie, that pic inspired me to grab another pack of these as well and has been bumped up to the things to pop now list.
damn she is insane, she has to be a 10 or close to it when it comes time to smoke her.
M.S.T. did a great job with her as well, but yours take the cake.
like i said, insane job with these and much respect and good vibes to you good brother.
Thanks bro,jimmy did his magic on these pisces gear has been super dank,Mk-91 will be getting soaked by the weekend!

blazer

blazer

Damn Jimmynitz this Kush Inc. just keeps getting nicer and nicer trichs just started clouding up should be done any day now,you gear is straight Fire Pisces!
Mk-91 all 6 above ground shedding there hellmuts will get pics soon!
Kush Inc. Aprox 62days 12/12!
2013 04 13 09 20 05 433
2013 04 13 09 20 11 170
2013 04 13 09 20 14 775

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That bitch looks great, B. How long did u run her? Def look s like a nice pheno! Keep up the great work, bro.

blazer

blazer

How was the cured smoke on this? Tons of flavor??
Been a bit but what I remember she was Sfv Og dom in taste with some nice hashyness to it realy liked it dont have spot for moms so gave out a few cuts and couldnt get it back so definetly miss her

Top Bottom