Kush Inc. in Stoney Town!

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry no pics in a bit. Moving her to my indoor location. I have seen way to many critters outside in my backyard to sacrafice her and I think she needs more TLC. She will be staying in, and maybe a cut from her will go outside. She was also a little locked up after transplant, organic soil I purchased maybe a little hot. Runoff from plain water was 547 ppm. She got a good flush and is now ready for some more food. Kinda slowed her down a bit and had to cut off bottom leaves. Right now she is a little more finicky than the wolverine kush which is just startin to boost.
Just takin a minute, I will get her dialed in!
DSCN2872
DSCN2953
DSCN2954
DSCN2955

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

she looks happy.:D

doesnt she just!

Thanks, raised my rh a little with a cheap humidifier, movin right along.She is the happiest in my veg room right now. Killing over the other clones and strains I chose for mothers this round. She also got topped today, should start some bushing soon.:) Hope to get some clones from her and then put her into flower by end of Sep.
DSCN3075
DSCN3076

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey Farmers,
Quick update, she is still under the 250mh and coming along, about to get a transplant and lighting upgrade soon.
Just harvested the flower room, so she is on deck for the next round, looks like plenty of shoots to get a few clones before she flips.
DSCN3248
DSCN3249
DSCN3250
DSCN3251

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

bro you are a master of small containers...:)...whats the trick to growing trees in 2gallon containers ;)
Thanks man, I think any type of smart/cloth pot def. helps, along with a well draining coco mix. This plant finaly got a transplant, into a 2 gal, prune pot. It was in a one gal for 5 months. Because the roots find air instantly at the wall and airprune, there is no winding of roots, and no signs of stress.

She's looking good M.S.T. !! Good luck with her!
Thanks, hope to put her into flower by halloween.

DSCN3344
DSCN3345
DSCN3346
DSCN3347
DSCN3348

Peace!

D

Digger

Man, if no one else has, you sure do make switching to coco look attractive. If I keep my plants a week to long in promix in a small pot, they start trippin!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks man, I think any type of smart/cloth pot def. helps, along with a well draining coco mix. This plant finaly got a transplant, into a 2 gal, prune pot. It was in a one gal for 5 months. Because the roots find air instantly at the wall and airprune, there is no winding of roots, and no signs of stress.

Thanks, hope to put her into flower by halloween.

View attachment 259729View attachment 259730View attachment 259731View attachment 259732View attachment 259733
Peace!
Nice looking girl homie! I saw that Wolverine too them some big girls.

Top Bottom