kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

Darookie,
Have you heard about AN's new PH/PPM perfect nutrients yet? I suggest you look into the concept before you write off AN. This formula is a break-thru nutrient base. Check out the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzSE77qd-U

The new base nutes also have Fulvic acid, Humic acid, Ammino acids, and a wetting agent mixed in with them. How much easier can things be?? Another thing to point out is, you don't have to use every product they sell. You can get away with just using the base, and one or two additives. Good Luck and Grow Well. ~DR.G~

L

livinglegend

whats funny is tons of people i know who are growing, but dont know shit about growing, are already ready to blow anyone for a bottle of this shit. hahha

D

darookie2000

They had a high yield formula on their caculator but took it down for some reason. It works though. Its sensi two part + big bud + voodoo juice. Thats pretty simple. I add bud candy and hygrozyme to it and will be replacing the big bud with overdrive come week 6. Check out my sig, it works just fine.

Nice, that's very helpful. I stopped using big bud towards the end of this run because my buds all smelled the same. When I flushed it out, my GDP started smelling like GDP and my grapefruit diesel started smelling like grapefruit diesel. Have you had similar issues with it? I'm not against using AN at all, I just don't like the constant upsell.

D

darookie2000

Darookie,
Have you heard about AN's new PH/PPM perfect nutrients yet? I suggest you look into the concept before you write off AN. This formula is a break-thru nutrient base. Check out the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzSE77qd-U

The new base nutes also have Fulvic acid, Humic acid, Ammino acids, and a wetting agent mixed in with them. How much easier can things be?? Another thing to point out is, you don't have to use every product they sell. You can get away with just using the base, and one or two additives. Good Luck and Grow Well. ~DR.G~

Yeah, I haven't written them off completely. Like I said, I'm just a little wary of some of the tactics they use that I personally find to be less than ethical (not illegal, necessarily, in most cases, but not how I would run my business). I use big bud, final phase and VHO now, and I was experimenting with bud candy (thinking about switching to carboload or just blackstrap molasses for my current run), but I don't like the flavor enhancers. I have seen the info on the PPM/pH perfect line and I think it's intriguing. For this run, I am staying (mostly) away from salts - my focus has been on keeping organisms happy. I will add some big bud this week, probably, but I'm striving for 90% organic this run. I had a rep tell me that in order to get the best results (i.e. the expert grow program), you had to use every one of the nutes and additives on the poster, which I find ridiculous.

I'm interested in testing some of their organics, but my shop doesn't carry them. I am not totally against AN, they just left a bad impression on me.

I definitely think that retooling the line is a step in the right direction - it's far less confusing now, but I'm still not in love with the AN product line - largely because they weren't willing to let me try it - I know, I shouldn't expect free samples, but I have been spoiled by companies that are willing to let me try them, knowing that word of mouth is a much more effective (read less risky) advertising tool than flying a giant bud banner overhead and giving the DEA the middle finger. If it's as good as they claim it is, it would seem like they'd want me to try them. Showing me pictures of a grow that they did doesn't mean that their products work for me - their products could be the best in the world in ideal conditions, but if I can't get them to work for me, it doesn't make any difference.

D

darookie2000

whats funny is tons of people i know who are growing, but dont know shit about growing, are already ready to blow anyone for a bottle of this shit. hahha

That's exactly what they are hoping for. The fact is, there is no real magic bullet in this game. I can't put some seeds in a dark corner of my house and throw nutrients at them, do nothing for 12 weeks and come back to a pound of bud. It takes work to get good results - you have to dial your environment and make sure that the plants have EVERYTHING they need to grow, not just nutrients.

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

I must admit, I don't like how AN has this new "sales platform". Their old website had much less sales pitch, and a much more customer support feel to it.

This company was the first to come out and say "Our products are designed for CANNABIS". On the old webite the had photos of buds that were the size of a soccer ball(they had a soccer ball next to the cola, in a photo). Then out of no where they changed their companies focus, to add a more "sales" feel.

I can agree with what a potential customer must feel like. The fact that the company doesn't offer tester samples, the whole sales pitch attitude, ect. But these people that started this company did it with one goal in mind... To make the best "Cannabis Specific Nutrients" on the market.

If you want to know the history of Advanced Nutrients, pick up a copy of "BUD INC." by Ian Mulgrew. It has a chapter on "Big Mike of AN". After you read the history of this guy, you either have to respect him, or envy him.

"Love it or hate it, the underdogs' on top." - 50 cent.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey ~DR.GREENTHUMB~, I was just reading again about Overdrive on the "advancepedia" and noticed they changed the ratio from 1-3-4 to 1-5-4. They changed the label but have yet to update the text. Did you notice any change in ingredients other than the NPK value?

Regards,

BC

B

badness

yeah they aren't too quick on changing things on their website as far as updating. i think that they are planning on launching a whole new site @www.advancednutrients.net. the site says coming soon. but i am just assuming that, does anyone know for sure?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Idk about using nutes that say kushie kush on the bottle...I'm good, btw what is Canna?
I'm currently using H&G and getting some great results but Logic mentioned Canna worked better for him now Im thinking of giving it try.

Venom818

Venom818

Who cares what its called its eigther a good product or its not nobody will really know till its tested.

D

darookie2000

Idk about using nutes that say kushie kush on the bottle...I'm good, btw what is Canna?
I'm currently using H&G and getting some great results but Logic mentioned Canna worked better for him now Im thinking of giving it try.

Canna is another nutrient company. I'm using their bio line right now and I really like it.

B

bdawgburner

I thought the same thing. I'm gonna see if they'll order it at the hydro store. I want to try it. You all can call me nuts for wasting my money but someone has to try it. Who knows it might turn out to be something special.

D

darookie2000

I thought the same thing. I'm gonna see if they'll order it at the hydro store. I want to try it. You all can call me nuts for wasting my money but someone has to try it. Who knows it might turn out to be something special.

I don't think it's nuts at all. If it works it works, I just wish they could tell me a way to use the products I already have to achieve the same end. I know that in Bud Inc., and other places, Big Mike has been quoted as saying that they are working on strain-specific feeding schedules, but it looks like they decided to go this route instead. I'm not crazy about the idea, but I understand. I know how picky kushes are, I burned the hell out of a couple before I realized the most effective way to feed them.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Is this for sale anywhere in europe now? if so link me and ill buy a bottle and test it out

Top Bottom