LA Confidential - some tall some squat?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Squat one, cola removed day 45 for tester and as preventative to avoid bot... this girl makes rock hard nuggets! Crazy dense. Nice oily kushy stink on this one. Most of the trichs on this cola are clear with some cloudy, but the rest of the plant is getting cloudy fast.
LA4cola45

This is the stretch/stinker. I have no idea if these odor and stature traits are from the affie, but they're similar to the squat one, with the volume turned up. The stank on this girl is getting ridiculous, and she's leaning all over the place. Nice hard little nuggets everywhere... the structure reminds me of hindu kush x sk1. They smell primarily of fuel/rubber...tho there are light notes of dog poop present, too. Delicious.
LA1f46

here's a shot of more of her, apologies for the sideways photo!
LA1f46vert

Thanks for reading - have a sweet weekend. Ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

Oh yeah...with this being the breeder's lab and all...SEEDS. The f2's can be spotted if you have a closer peep at this nugget. Stretchy pheno mom and stretchy pheno dad both have the loud funky rubber stank, so lets hope the progeny do too. Squat one was dusted, too, but she's hiding her younglings deep inside those hard-ass nuggets. Should be fun to pheno hunt through these! Gonna need a new carbon filter!! Just re-read this while uploading the pic, and had the idea to name the squat pheno 'ass nuggets'... I bet this amuses none but me, but i thought I should mention it.

Again, happy Friday all. ftw:)
LA1f46seed

EVOKE

EVOKE

it looks similar to the one i have crossed and bred by my friend...

EVOKE

EVOKE

short and squat very easy to gro.. cal mag hog its a keeper i wanna cross with a worthy og or maybe one of the GSC cuts i have... put some weight on that lil biatch..

ftwendy

ftwendy

short and squat very easy to gro.. cal mag hog its a keeper i wanna cross with a worthy og or maybe one of the GSC cuts i have... put some weight on that lil biatch..

Yep...we are on the same page. Hopefully the donor father contributes some of his wild stretch vigor to his shorter sister's offspring. I think this was dna's goal when they made the cross...I also think we're going to finish it, not them. :)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Been a while... forgot about this one until cave asked about seeing some of my logs. Here you go buddy.

FYI: you almost got a pic of a turd, btw... huhuhuh....'log'....lol :)

Squat pheno hanging:
SquatLA63hanging

Stretchy pheno day 28 bloom
La1day28

Both are still around, but the squat pheno is falling to the back of the herd b/c she's so frigging slow in veg and cannot match the character of her sister.

The stretch pheno has much brighter flavors: anise, cedar, hash, and an overtone of sweet skunky funk. Both are similarly strong (7/10), and both have the 'bell ringer' effect -- kind of a head rush when you puff them. People can ID both as LA when they smoke them, but most prefer the flavor of the tall girl. Go figure...

ftwendy

ftwendy

I have shared some LA f2's but have not heard back from anybody yet... Also, I did pop some LD50 x Lacon, and there's a photo of the remaining female with f2's on her in the adawg x rbubba thread.

Top Bottom