Late Grow Journal In Flower

• Thread starter Blackhouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

hey y’all..new here and doing my first indoor grow second overall. Learning things the hard way lol I don’t smoke but I grow for my epileptic girl friend, helps with the symptoms. Decided to do a small journal of the flowering stage. I’m 3 weeks in from the flip, 1 og Tahoe kush and 1 Girl Scout cookie, I had 3 plants that were male. Setup is as follows
1 600w led 18’’ away
2 300w led 12’’ away
Humidity at 40%-45%
Soil coco, worm castings, peralite, kelp meal, Kellogg’s potting mix, azomite, mycorizae
Temp 74 day 68 night
8’’ exhaust
Was using Alaska morbloom 0-10-10 switching to fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom
Cal mag with zero nitrogen
Runing into a few issues with yellowing on one plant and pistols on some buds growing I just flushed 3 days ago and have not used new notes or cal mag yet adjusted ph to 6.5

Monster762

Monster762

Current photos 3 weeks in
I hope that’s the led on your pistils if not done turning n real early. Make sure no pollen is there. Scan for nanners. Other than that looks like a good flush n solid feed might help. With cal mag. Actually I’d bump the calmag full strength or just slightly more. My calimagic is 1 ml per l but in flower I see a demand for 6 ml every gallon 4 they still yellow. I’ve never had luck with the Alaska products. Every time I use one I burn something. They’re strong. Need serious dilution. Are you feeding your microbes?

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I hope that’s the led on your pistils if not done turning n real early. Make sure no pollen is there. Scan for nanners. Other than that looks like a good flush n solid feed might help. With cal mag. Actually I’d bump the calmag full strength or just slightly more. My calimagic is 1 ml per l but in flower I see a demand for 6 ml every gallon 4 they still yellow. I’ve never had luck with the Alaska products. Every time I use one I burn something. They’re strong. Need serious dilution. Are you feeding your microbes?
Yea a few of the pistils on some of the buds are real brown.

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

Did a ph test of nute solution and of my runoff.
Nute solution Ph 5.9 ppm 700
Oh Tahoe kush
Runoff ph 6.6 ppm 1050
Girl Scout Cookie
Runoff 6.3 ppm 1300

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

Any idea what ph I should adjust my nute ph to in order to get my runoff ph down to 6.1?

Top Bottom