Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey lead, hope all is well w/ u man, updates? I just lost my herijuana mom's due to a buddy turning off my fans in my temp veg room, so I'll just have to watch your herijuana's grow nice and dank. I managed to save my Chemdog D mom though.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Lead! You up, close, & personal with that cam bro. I like that you are very detailed.. Everything looking good keep it up....
Thanks superog.
lookin healthy as always lead gonna be some dank comin soon bruda
Thanks, can't wait for the harley oil.
Great pics, Lead. Thanx for sharing. I can't wait to see some flower pics. Keep up the great job, homie.
Thanks Rival, ill try and get better pics when the flowers arrive.
Tuned in lead;)
Thanks for tuning in BabaG.
Right on!.
Oh that's some hot shit there Lead!

Room is looking great, plants are healthy, and I love those fine root hairs!

And I see you are trying out a Solis-Tek too. I dig those guys.

I can't wait to see how these girls look after sippin on tea for the next few months...

-TF
My favorite is from insects and worms.. lol
Solis-Tek w Magnums!
Thanks TF.
dude........nice lineup! cookies, cherry pie! yummmmmmmy!!! very sweet room!
i run solis teks too! NICE!!! no heat and bright as hell!
Thanks Kushluvr, amazing how much cooler they run than my old powerhouse ballasts. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Just running on cookies plant this run. Was a last moment decision to see how she stretches and finishes up.
That last picture is so cool, looks like a for est ground
Thanks Krasi.
hellz yeah led, do your thaang homie. ill be checking this one out. nice lil organic mix pics there buds. worms n shit. bet those babies are just lovin life right now lol ~SMF~
Thanks for stopping by Skunk. All new strains this run.
Cookies eh? Nice! Im in..
yes, thin mint.
Nice photos. Beautiful green color.
Thanks Hort.
hey lead, things are looking great for the next round to come. I also have a Chemdog D/herojuana(not sure it's motarebel) that was supposed to go in next round but I've been neglecting em a bit, they need a bit more TLC. I'm digging the worms you got man, I'm actually trying to build up my army of worms also to help me w/ ACT and also my newest/latest project, I think I'm going to finally start setting up some aquaponics!! btw man, what do you think of those solistek ballasts? I really like the designs on them but don't know anyone that owns them. I wanted one of the non remoted dimmable ones.
Thanks for stoppin by, lovin the ballasts so far.
Oh yes, micro tea pics coming..
Thanks for stopping by, more coming soon in that department.
Nice new start leadsled!
Thanks Shady.
Nice pics Lead!Keep up the great work and keep us posted, peace,fuzzy
Thanks Fuzzy, Will try to stay on top of weekly updates. Sorry for the crappy pics, better ones once the flowers arrive :)
Hey lead, hope all is well w/ u man, updates? I just lost my herijuana mom's due to a buddy turning off my fans in my temp veg room, so I'll just have to watch your herijuana's grow nice and dank. I managed to save my Chemdog D mom though.
Kinda bummed, Herijuana was male so they got the chop. Guess was not my time for herijuana. Got Sannies herijuana so hopefully will get a girl in those. Positive part is more space for the harlequin's.

Pic update from day 8 of flower.

1 cookies

Harley

10 dub

9 PIE

8 chemd

7 cookies

6 cookies

5 harley

4 harley

3 cookies

2 harley

My compost is super fuzzy and ready. Will post more pics of the results later. Check out the Vortex Compost Tea Brewer I built, lookin forward to the results under the scope.
Screen shot 2012 04 01 at 101805 PM

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Love the labels on the photos. I'll start adding those. Nice work on the vortex. I was happy to rig some airstones and a 5 gallon bucket. The day 8 harlequin is gorgeous. What is that 8 days from?

outwest

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Love the labels on the photos. I'll start adding those. Nice work on the vortex. I was happy to rig some airstones and a 5 gallon bucket. The day 8 harlequin is gorgeous. What is that 8 days from?

outwest
Thanks outwest, 8 days of 12/12. a.k.a. Week 2, day 1 of flower.

Medijuana

Medijuana

If you built that brewer yourself, are you willing to provide us build and equipment specs? My setup looks primitive in comparison, just a bubbler in a 5 gallon bucket. :(

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work leadsled!
Those girls are the picture of health.
Properly brewed ACT kicks ass :)

Hey Waayne! Glad you stopped in. Thanks alot! missed the quote button on the 1st run.

That vortex brewer looks badass! Of course the girls are looking great too...

Thanks shady, you are too kind. My girls are not picture perfect but still look like they will pull through. Gotta figure how to post up a secure video of it in action.

dude, does that thing have an all-glass vapor path? awesome.

those harlequin sure have an unusual expression..
Thanks El Cererbro, you crack me up. No glass would been super expensive and then I would break it! lol.

You got a good eye. The harley's have has some light stress, some leaves got bleached when I stuck em under the 1k MH. I want them to stretch more so put the hpd above them, little more sensitive to the 1k hps than the others. Got the Chemdog D and cherry pie under MH and harley/cookies under hps currently.

I agree, that vortex brewer looks pretty sweet. I bet you made a lot of bongs back in your early years....

-TF
Thanks TF, yes made many trips to tap plastics in my youth.

If you built that brewer yourself, are you willing to provide us build and equipment specs? My setup looks primitive in comparison, just a bubbler in a 5 gallon bucket. :(
yes, happy to do a detailed DIY. Give me some time and will do a different thread, I can take it apart and get measurements. I had to do some cutting and fitting to get it right.
The original plans are online but not super detailed as far as what size to cut pipes etc. DirkD posted his brewer on here,not sure if the thread is still here or not. This one Cost me about 200.00 with pump. I used a 6 gallon carboy from the home brewing shop. Amazing how hard it is to find a 5 gallon water bottle without a handle!

Hell yea lead. Always enjoy your posts. Tea brewer looks good.
Thanks cemchris. appreciate you stopping by.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

plants are looking amazing. love the uniformity in the canopy . have you ran the cookies cut before? theres always a big buzz around it and not to sure if ive ever smoked the real deal cuz a lot of people say they have it but dont. looking forward to seeing all your ladis flowered out. good luck this run.

cheese

K

kushtrees

I would LOVE a diy tutorial on that brewer looks bad ass. How do you like the omirita rx and harlequin, been considering trying these for awhile, high cbd has always interested me. Jealous about ur cookies man such a great strain.

plants look amazing best of luck

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
plants are looking amazing. love the uniformity in the canopy . have you ran the cookies cut before? theres always a big buzz around it and not to sure if ive ever smoked the real deal cuz a lot of people say they have it but dont. looking forward to seeing all your ladis flowered out. good luck this run.
cheese
Thanks, Real Deal is around. That MCU ATF is what I am jonesing for though.

Flowers are around but they sell out FAST. Was some on the top shelf last week. Was gone in about 4-6 hours.

I would LOVE a diy tutorial on that brewer looks bad ass. How do you like the omirita rx and harlequin, been considering trying these for awhile, high cbd has always interested me. Jealous about ur cookies man such a great strain.

plants look amazing best of luck

Will do, I took pics and measurements of the brewer. Will post it up when I got time. I do like the harlequin and omrita.
I got a few more strains still need to test for cbd, hoping I get some more high CBD phenos. Will share the results as I get em.

Currently, I am way more excited about double jack than cookies. High cbd with flavor and bag appeal.

Thanks for stopping by.

Top Bottom