Leaf Septoria

• Thread starter Gdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gdub

My plants have come down with septoria. I'm outdoor, So/Cal., white widow, 10 and 15 gal. pots, Fox Farm/Bu's blend soils (50/50) with added pumice for aeration, compost, mycrohazae sp?, feed is Fox Farm/ Grow Big and Big Bloom with added molasses, kelp and fish emulsion. from seed started 3/21. First thought lock out so flushed. Then Cal/mag deficiency? so added cal mag. no result. Then washed with hydrogen peroxide solution, no result. finally yesterday tried a copper wash. Hoping this will finally help. Some have few leaves left! Anybody else have septoria? Could sure use some experienced advice.
6 22 diseasejpg

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ouch. Stop panicking it’ll be ok. Right now you are practically torturing it. It didn’t get like that overnight so it cannot be fixed over night. How is your new growth? Also what is your soils pH? Nute lockout is most likely but it’s hard to tell without more photos of the rest of the plant and the soil that it’s in.

U

UpNorthGrow

A few of my lower fan leaves on my indicas have started to exhibit this same look recently. At first I thought it was a deficiency but had just watered with nutes. The brown spots show up, then more and more, it grows quick. I havent been able to find anything really solid online. Ive been cutting any foliage that looks infected. I believe it is fungal of some sort, not sure.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Can I see a picture of the whole plant? Where did the symptoms start (new growth, bottom leaves, etc)?

Seraphine

Seraphine

That doesn’t look like leaf septoria. It looks like pretty bad calcium deficiency. What is your pH when you feed? Calcium is best absorbed with a pH between 6.2-7.0 so if you’re not pHing your water and you are using tap water then your pH is likely too high and your plants are not absorbing nutrients.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

It’s not what you think. I had that this year outside and thankfully for you, it’s just a deficiency or lock. More pictures of the entire plant would allow for good advice

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

That doesn’t look like leaf septoria. It looks like pretty bad calcium deficiency. What is your pH when you feed? Calcium is best absorbed with a pH between 6.2-7.0 so if you’re not pHing your water and you are using tap water then your pH is likely too high and your plants are not absorbing nutrients.

A liquid bone marrow additive would also help unlock and allow for proper absorption. I think your on to somthing here. Having experienced it myself.

Top Bottom