Led Grow Light Question

• Thread starter 420grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420grower

The light is around 35w. I wanted to know if I could grow with it. I only have a few plants. This is also my first grow. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!
Led grow light question

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t think that would work very well. Gonna need a better light. Reviews I seen online didn’t recommend it for aquatic plants.

420grower

Hmm okay. I just had that one laying around and I thought it might work. Would it work just for the seedling stage? I was also looking at this one
Screenshot 20181027 195139 Chrome

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It might be fine to start them under but they’ll outgrow it quickly. I haven’t used phizon so I can’t say for sure how well it’ll work.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Look for the color temp. I’ve found full spectrum (bluer) 6500k light to be good for seedling and warmer. 3500k color better for veg into flower
Random LED maybe bright but what you want is the plant level useable spectrums.
Most cheap grow lights will do the job but. Yields. Will be small. If you are experimenting. , the Amazon one is A starting point and as you learn then step up into better products.

Last edited:
F

FutureGrower

Hmm okay. I just had that one laying around and I thought it might work. Would it work just for the seedling stage? I was also looking at this oneView attachment 838370

What I would say is if you are interested in growing just start if that's what you can afford I would get it. Upgrade to better lights in the future. I have no clue how that 35w light will do for you but the 89$ light you posted probably isn't very good

I tell people on a budget to look into CMH's as people have had better luck with them then the cheap Chinese LEDs. But honestly you can start anywhere. Good luck to you man!

madgrower

madgrower

What I would say is if you are interested in growing just start if that's what you can afford I would get it. Upgrade to better lights in the future. I have no clue how that 35w light will do for you but the 89$ light you posted probably isn't very good

I tell people on a budget to look into CMH's as people have had better luck with them then the cheap Chinese LEDs. But honestly you can start anywhere. Good luck to you man!
I was gifted a 400 watt magnetic ballast I then invested in a 400 watt cmh bulb and put it in a 5x5 mars tent with no reflector and I think it’s great

F

FutureGrower

I was gifted a 400 watt magnetic ballast I then invested in a 400 watt cmh bulb and put it in a 5x5 mars tent with no reflector and I think it’s great

Nice man! I'm glad to hear you got your setup off the ground congrats!

New2dagame

New2dagame

Hmm okay. I just had that one laying around and I thought it might work. Would it work just for the seedling stage? I was also looking at this oneView attachment 838370
The 35 watt will Work for seedling stage. Then you will need that other LED light . That light will get u 3-4 OZ per flowering cycle. No matter how many plants you put under it. Recommend flowering 1-2 trained plants under that 600 watt .

Top Bottom