LED test lights

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey guys the company I list here has given me a deal to test these canadian made led systems.
LED lighting is the cutting edge in indoor growing equipment and the only grow light that utilizes DSpec™ technology. Hand-crafted in Canada under strict quality control standards, our lights are far superior to all other LED lights being sold . They represent a giant leap forward in regards to Ultra-Fast plant growth, energy efficiency, and heat management. They eliminate nearly all of the major problems that come with growing indoors under wasteful and inefficient metal halide or high pressure sodium lights. 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Coverage Area:
12 square feet
Recommended height (based on 12 sq. ft. coverage):
6 inches to 4 feet (adjust as needed)
This grow light is intended for indoor gardens and greenhouses only. Not intended for outdoor use.
No reflectors needed
100,000 hour life cycle (11 years when used as recomended)
3 BUILT-IN COOLING FANS & BUILT-IN THERMO SENSITIVE SENSORS FOR OVER-HEAT PROTECTION
DISCREET - no thermal footprint - undetectable
Voltage: 110v US / 220v Europe
Weight: 6 lbs
CE certified - high quality
MADE IN CANADA

Includes:

1 90 watt DSpec™ HIGH POWER LED GROW LIGHT
1 Warranty Card
110Volt Household Plug
Hanging kit included

B

British_Hempire

Is that the Theoreme Innovations Smartlamp? If so, I'm very eager to see this test as that light is by far the best one on the market.

nurlord

nurlord

The 90w led is supposed to replace a 400w hps, correct?

Interested in seeing how it works out.

mancordero

mancordero

cheapest ones i've seen were around $500-$600
The one BH is talking about is around $1400 US according to the website i checked.
still too rich for my blood.

mace

mace

please do a thread on this when you decide to use it. There are a few of us doing tests on here and it would be nice to get a good collection going/

T

TheNman

Interesting.

I've been watching LEDs for years, but they've mostly sucked utter balls.

I hope this trial goes well.
Can't wait to see some pics!

R

Reeferman

I am scared off using them just like digitals were 5 years ago I am going to wait 3 more years i can not risk the loss in production when simple 400's will at least match or beat these high priced units .
Reef

Top Bottom