Lemon Tree

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Im convinced lemon tree is lemon G x Sour D. I have some of archives lemon G x face off going now i can totally tell a resemblence between that and lemon tee.

sanvanalona- never seen a hairspray pheno. Ive only gotten mostly lemon tree phenos, one sourD pheno, and a few hay smelling bammer phenos. Most the hermi seeds are super weak. Out of 25 seeds i usually will get a few that pop. Check out 707seedbank on IG. I have some pictures of the different phenos of the lemon tree i have found in the seeds I've popped.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is this the Lemon Raskal used in his Raskal's Lemon shatter that he puts out under the Mr B label? Crazy loud lemon terp, not OG lemon though...
mr B label?that rascals a cheeky fucker stealing my name.

C

Chickensegg

I am growing lemon tree in CA. Bay area. It's still in the ground but the short fat plant with bud packed on every inch of the branches. Can't wait to try.

A

Adamantiam

We procured some cuttings from harborside that I believe were from medicinal organics collective claiming to be the Creekside collectives cut of lemon tree. Free it a few times and it was always more kushy than citrus. Racy high, great yield, but not the real deal lemon tree at all. More stretchy than what is described. However, I bought a $50 eighth of indoor lemon tree at halloweed 2016, popped the tiniest seed I've ever attempted to sprout, and grew it in fruitvale (oakland). My grandmother passed away over the summer, and always had a meyers lemon tree in her yard that we would make pies and lemonade out of, so I dubbed this s1 'Dorothy's Lemons' after her. We went out of town early August and lost the clones I had taken, but located 4 seeds that I'm hoping are selfed. My grandmother had 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. I guess we will see if the past repeats itself. The terps were pure lemon peel and menthol. The structure was just as stated, tight nodes, immediate branching off the auxiliary tops, thick slightly mutated leaves with what appeared to be trichomes in early veg. Can't wait for a mini pheno hunt this winter.

A

Adamantiam

IMG 20171118 110101 874

415killa

We procured some cuttings from harborside that I believe were from medicinal organics collective claiming to be the Creekside collectives cut of lemon tree. Free it a few times and it was always more kushy than citrus. Racy high, great yield, but not the real deal lemon tree at all. More stretchy than what is described. However, I bought a $50 eighth of indoor lemon tree at halloweed 2016, popped the tiniest seed I've ever attempted to sprout, and grew it in fruitvale (oakland). My grandmother passed away over the summer, and always had a meyers lemon tree in her yard that we would make pies and lemonade out of, so I dubbed this s1 'Dorothy's Lemons' after her. We went out of town early August and lost the clones I had taken, but located 4 seeds that I'm hoping are selfed. My grandmother had 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. I guess we will see if the past repeats itself. The terps were pure lemon peel and menthol. The structure was just as stated, tight nodes, immediate branching off the auxiliary tops, thick slightly mutated leaves with what appeared to be trichomes in early veg. Can't wait for a mini pheno hunt this winter.
Let us know how the seeds come out from the indoor lemon tree at halloweed seeds

lemontree420

lemontree420

Hey light green2k your a fucking idiot and ill be waiting for an apology for quoting my own story at me

lemontree420

lemontree420

Let us know how the seeds come out from the indoor lemon tree at halloweed seeds
Very cool story man those bagseed sound special to you please keep them well guarded! Dorothy lives on in them now !

lemontree420

lemontree420

You seem to be the only person who really knows what they are talking about.I've now heard of a few people with different runs from seeds they found,but is there anyway to get even one good clone?
whats your definition of good really lol compared to other genetics the average grower wouldn't want to grow these regardless of quality

lemontree420

lemontree420

whats your definition of good really lol compared to other genetics the average grower wouldn't want to grow these regardless of quality
I founded the company and met the boys in 2012ish 2013ish down in santacruz...any questions or confusion I'm happy to clear up to the best of my knowledge and ability!

Lightgreen2k

Lightgreen2k

Hey light green2k your a fucking idiot and ill be waiting for an apology for quoting my own story at me
Hey Brenden Ward on some Gangsta shit don't PlaY with Me.

You have no idea who I am!

Waiting for an Apology, take this surprise man and Screenshot this too IG!

You want to talk all that shit on Ig too me!

Ic Mag
RollitUp

Last edited:
Lightgreen2k

Lightgreen2k

Im convinced lemon tree is lemon G x Sour D. I have some of archives lemon G x face off going now i can totally tell a resemblence between that and lemon tee.

sanvanalona- never seen a hairspray pheno. Ive only gotten mostly lemon tree phenos, one sourD pheno, and a few hay smelling bammer phenos. Most the hermi seeds are super weak. Out of 25 seeds i usually will get a few that pop. Check out 707seedbank on IG. I have some pictures of the different phenos of the lemon tree i have found in the seeds I've popped.

That is what the cultivar is by Lemon tree was founded by #creeksideconcentrates in 2004 and didn't hit the scene till they got done working it in 2014 and won the cup with it, so who the hell is this windybayglass_ fooling !!

Lightgreen2k

Lightgreen2k

I founded the company and met the boys in 2012ish 2013ish down in santacruz...any questions or confusion I'm happy to clear up to the best of my knowledge and ability!
Founded the companY is different then
Creating the original strain, your words obscure from what people are asking.
Who made the original strain.

So what you founded something

Bigdoinks

Bigdoinks

Jesus reading your fucking posts made me literally like be glad I haven’t been here the past few years
your on cookie fams dick so hard
U don’t have any fucking friends in cookie fam n if u do they’re trimmers.
I have posts on here from fucking 2009/10 growing f1 Durban n shit dude
Cookie fam is idiots man..
Stumbled onto fire and caught lightning
sorry I just had to say something watching u ride that dick so hard
Hop off it dude
Fuck
growing lemon tree right now and who the fuck cares lol

DNhappy

DNhappy

Has anyone ran lemon tree from 707 seedbank? I wonder if it's worth the money?

Top Bottom