Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

All my pics, besides the warehouse grows have all been bred by me (well, and the Choc D, but I have successfully BX'd it)
I haven't had anything but winners SO FAR. Hers a bit of some future frost.
I just am horrible at coming up with names for strains....Does it really matter.....well, yeah, I guess it does...right "Cookies "
Lee's, I can't get over the frost on that Hyper glue..SICK, and harvested at its peak...from what I can tell

20180308 141730
Leew421

Leew421

Yeah man so far to date my favorite crosses has been the lemon garlic og x Brian berry cough and the mk ultra x Brian berry cough. Such fire and taste. That garlic was like parmesan cheese and the ultra cough was like grape gum with fruit

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah man so far to date my favorite crosses has been the lemon garlic og x Brian berry cough and the mk ultra x Brian berry cough. Such fire and taste. That garlic was like parmesan cheese and the ultra cough was like grape gum with fruit
I never been able to breed a good cheese strain, but way back I did grow one out. Smelt like fruit the entire time...After a 3 month cure....yup parmesan all the way. I hear the real MK is sick too. Also heard it's very rare to get the real cut. I have no doubt you got it.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oregon black berry diesel x blood wreck .
A friend gave me a strain called Mountain Berry from your neck of the words. Know anything about it?
Not Mountain Berry kush...just MB. Seeds are plump (I'v never found seed size matters as long as it's mature), but these a purple. I've only seen that once years ago 2010, or so from a pack of Snowhigh's 3x's grape GA x GC x Purp Urk

Srenots

Srenots

A friend gave me a strain called Mountain Berry from your neck of the words. Know anything about it?
Not Mountain Berry kush...just MB. Seeds are plump (I'v never found seed size matters as long as it's mature), but these a purple. I've only seen that once years ago 2010, or so from a pack of Snowhigh's 3x's grape GA x GC x Purp Urk

DJ Shorts Blueberry x Plushberry

DJ Short Blueberry  x TGA PlushBerrydankalicious

Top Bottom