Light Stress Or Normal?

• Thread starter Chrnic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chrnic

Chrnic

LST day. My girl looks greener. Going to get some fish products in the coming up few days. The striping doesn't show as much in the pictures but is still there. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has commented so far. I will keep you guys updated.

The temps and humidity are NOT as shown in picture. I have it at 73-75F and 50-55 humidity. The tent was just open for a few wile I LSTed and the humidity got out and the heater didn't click off. The plastic bag is there so the leaves don't get into the soil. I will remove the plastic after the top has turned up sometime today.

401  01
401  02 circles
401  03
Chrnic

Chrnic

I think mad grower may be right, I use fish emulsion when my plants look depressed works wonders, it does not look like light bleach, may b I would add a bit of calcium, but that's me. SNOLEPERD

I added 1.5 Ml to gallon of Cal-Mag the day I raised the light. Same day I saw the problem. Im going to get some fish products and try them out. The more I look at it, I agree with you guys. It doesn't look like light bleaching. Thanks for responding!

Chrnic

Chrnic

I guess it was light stress because 99% of all the striping and light green is gone 3 days after I raised the light. I did give it Cal-Mag too so it could have been that. Every day looked better then the next. YAY! Thanks again to everyone's help.

Also it was not just fixed on new growth but even old growth doesn't have striping anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom