Live Chat Box????

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not sure if its been suggested before or not ( Im way to lazy atm to use the search box )

Any reason theres not one??

Would be nice to have people to shoot the shit with instead of just clicking new posts all day.

zefben

zefben

Not sure if its been suggested before or not ( Im way to lazy atm to use the search box )

Any reason theres not one??

Would be nice to have people to shoot the shit with instead of just clicking new posts all day.

I agree! I people as well as I would be way more active on here, almost like a Weed MMO. It's not a feature you see many sites do!

:-D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Getting PMs from new members wanting cuts, who then call you an A_hole, for not mailing them a cut to a non med state , without even knowing them. Laughable stuff for sure.
Ya I would never admit to breaking the rules before being caught:D but if I were to do such a thing it would take time I don't like when people get pushy with meo_O I enjoy name calling it reminds me how shitty ones life can be to result to such a childish behavior in such a short time.
back in the day you had to give up half a harvest for a year to get s clone lmfao now cause of the Internet its like giving out candy to kids.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Users with 100+ posts get clearance from admin to participate in chat room. Every clearance is aproved by admin with going through their posting. Mpre or less that happens while they post and are wiped before they get to beg for stuff and be anoying etc. Aditioinal staffmember or two would be needed to help with going through the posting. Volunteers. Chat room also has it's own report button. Real time administration with users being online.

Last edited:
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Could also be security issues--
being on the same server an all...

Top Bottom