Lonestar & The Texas Resin Company

• Thread starter Bunz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bunz

Back when I got out about 5 years ago, lonestar & the TRC were creating some wild & crazy strains. I miss talking to that crazy texan on the phone. Anybody know his whereabouts or heard from him lately.

Thanx,

Bunz

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
texas kid will know, im sure he will pop in here soon...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lone is good gettin better, he has had some health issues as of late but all is lookin up...he is med state bound from what i understand so we are gettin ready for him..

Tex

B

Bunz

Tell him I said "HIGH" next time you talk to him & he'll be in my prayers to recover quickly!!!

S

smithsutton

yeh from what i heard at breedbay pepole hes been out of the hospital for a while now and his daughter has been helpin him on his way ..

is that the old bunzoy askin ? ..

peez ..

ss ..

P

pinkus

to the Texans out there. I have a dream of the HCSC...Hill Country Seed Collective....one day it will exist :banana1sv6:

Reactions: Zeu
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
to the Texans out there. I have a dream of the HCSC...Hill Country Seed Collective....one day it will exist :banana1sv6:

Quit dreamin and do it...there are a few Texas collectives goin full tilt now, just got to make it happen...

Tex

P

pinkus

Quit dreamin and do it...there are a few Texas collectives goin full tilt now, just got to make it happen...

Tex

I'm doin' it!...well anyway on another cannabistic forum I mentioned HCSC and I got like 10 PMs in 10 min. about where they were and how could they be contacted. LOL it was just me and a dream...so far...a little worried about our Nazi Gov. :scared0016:

Peace and thanks TEX

~Pinkus :420:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
yeh from what i heard at breedbay pepole hes been out of the hospital for a while now and his daughter has been helpin him on his way ..

peez ..

ss ..

He's still in the Hospital and his Infection has come back. MRSA being the drug resistant staff infection. Hes in high spirits but hes gonna be there for a while.

P

pinkus

Sorry about the Super staff

He's still in the Hospital and his Infection has come back. MRSA being the drug resistant staff infection. Hes in high spirits but hes gonna be there for a while.

Shit, That staff is Heinous! Hope he's got plenty of meds :smiley_joint:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
herbie goes off to put his TRC T-shirt on to rep to the max.

Get better soon brother.

D

dynamitejack

I heard whoever was running the TRC got busted. I concur with getting out of Texas, I like the state but I don't feel like getting executed if I get caught with some plants. I'm cali bound in about 3 years.

P

pinkus

I heard whoever was running the TRC got busted. I concur with getting out of Texas, I like the state but I don't feel like getting executed if I get caught with some plants. I'm cali bound in about 3 years.

Yeah, I REALLY love the Hill Country and the Big Bend and down around the devils river is great too. I wish they would get around to realizing they could make more $ with weed than from prisons.

If some other states don't crack and go sane like Cali, I may give up hope and split too. Posible Espana...but probably Cali

S

Sway

Thats why I left Texas

Tex

same here, got out of texas 5 years ago, moved out here to northern california. let me tell you, best decision i ever made! it a different world out here, i feel 100 times safer growing large numbers out here. basically because everyone else is as well haha

S

smithsutton

fooohoohookk texas they make the last up as they go along here in tenn hills u can hide from anyone and the sink holes are deep round hee-arr .. but anyway yeh my dad had a staff infection the same way he did 8 months of intravenus antibiotics twice a day to get rid of it ..

ss

B

Bunz

peez ..

ss ..

That be me..................& yet another familiar name I recognize from the 'ol OG days. How ya been man?

N

Nuglover

That MRSA is nothin to play with.First my sister got it, then I had it, then my son got it, then my daughter. It is some nasty stuff and hard as hell to clear up. Hope he gets better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom