Looking for a new home

• Thread starter Smallzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smallzz

Smallzz

Hello all,

For starters, what I'm hoping to find- Someone who has spare accommodations for one. I have no pets, no furniture, not much anything tangible outside of a truck, a sea bag of clothing, and a strong desire to spend the rest of my life perfecting the art of growing marijuana. I'm not complaining about my situation, only describing what to me feels like an opportunity to go anywhere I please.

Someone running either an indoor setup that requires help, an outdoor setup that requires help, or an outdoor setup that they would like to take to the next level is preferred. In my short time in Northern California I managed to learn enough about growing outdoor cannabis and how successful gardens are designed that I believe I can help improve upon nearly any outdoor setup. I am also working on improving my knowledge of Integrated Pest Management, Companion Plants, and other techniques that will make outdoor gardens more productive.

I'm a highly motivated and self-driven ex-Marine who separated with an honorable discharge. My disabilities from the Marine Corps do not hinder my ability to work, and allow me to either compensate someone for housing, or live off the local economy while helping someone grow (depends on the cost of a studio where you are located).

My experiences in the military make me a self-starter with a firm sense of responsibility. I also held a Secret Security Clearance and was pre-screened successfully for a Top Secret SCI clearance, which I believe is in and of itself a character statement. I'm loyal, and believe a man is nothing without his word. I am a few credit hours shy of my associates, and then plan either a bachelors in horticulture or agricultural sciences to round out my technical education.

I have some experience building my own tent indoors, growing plants in said tent, and then transplanting said plants to an outdoor grow which turned out fairly well before personal issues interfered with my ability to continue growing. I also have some minor experience in construction from a house and garage that my dad, brother and I built when I was a kid.

I wont be able to relocate until spring of next year (unless indoor help is requested immediately and I make a good match on here), but I would like to start discussing relocation with interested parties as soon as possible so that I can make plans for either relocating, or continuing my education here in the Pacific Northwest. I currently reside in Washington but would be willing to travel to any part of the continental US.

My preference is for medical states.

If you have any questions you can reach me through PM or by posting here. Personally Identifiable Information wont be given out via the forums, but through e-mail. I have copies of birth certificate, DD214, and drivers license that I can provide to serious parties.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Aeilla

Aeilla

Found a home. Thanks guys.
Hello,
My name is Aeilla
My fiance's name is Thomas.
We are in our twenties and living in Boise Idaho.
I've got a story to tell and a favor to ask, if you have the time to consider it.

Since I was a young girl I have always been out of the norm. I grew up to be a very oppoinated woman and passionate about one thing.
Cultivating Cannabis. And being apart of a culture and community that excepts me for who I am. Tattoos, odd conspiricies, loud, music loving, black sheep, in my own world, "weirdo"..

I was born in Boise Idaho. And have lived here 17 of my 20 years of life.

The other 3 years is where Thomas comes in.
We met when I was 17. At a festival. Yes we were druggies. " rebels without a cause" we shall say... We were both addicts wandering in life with no purpose. With families and friends that never really understood us and because of that we instantly connected.

Like two fires murging. We were stuck by each other from that day on.

Since then we convinced each other we were strong enough to no longer need drugs. And have been trying to figure everything else in life out since then.

We starting having clearer minds and learning more about the world. We read everything we would about Cannabis because we both had the same dream.

We move to oregon for about two years because we had family there and it was still a relatively safe choice as far as growing Cannabis went. We were very successful with our garden. But not much else. We still felt very trapped and wanted to escape.

We had taken care of a total of 68 plants. 12 at a time. And in my honest opion we did a great job. Learned a lot. And did research every day to see if we could be doing better. Organic soil and nutrients. It was very small scale. But we loved it.

We have a reliable vehicle, own our own mobile home, and have a little cash saved up. We work a part time job here in Boise and have no attachment to it. Just trying to make it. We are quick learners. Very open minded. And have experience:

Concentrates
Extracts
Seed-harvest steps
Construction knowledge
Art skills
Veterinary skills
Minor mechanic akills
Anything we can try at we will do

We have been trying to connect with like minded souls. People whose passion cannot be burnt out and have been alive on this earth, frankly, for longer than we have. And whom have had more of an opportunity to establish themselves. And have a lot of knowledge to share. People who want to keep this livelihood going for years and keep our environment safe.

Thomas and I dream of one day raising our children in a community like the one established in NorCal. We pray to whatever God we think may help us to help us get there. And find a person who is willing to welcome us on their land and teach us the ways. So we can teach our kids. And one day walk amogst our garden and feel "at home."

If you think you may be able to help us on our journey, thank you. If you can't, still thank you! You read this and I appreciate it. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. And if you connected with us, I hope that gives you as much positive feeling as it does me.

Thank you
Aeilla and Thomas

Top Bottom