looking for bodhi seeds help please?

• Thread starter devildog1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devildog1986

devildog1986

hey guys,

i wanted to get a hold of some bodhi seeds Tigers milk. but have been sold out everywhere. if anyone can help me with where i could find some i would greatly appreciate it. thanks again guys. keep on growing.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Check dankbidz every so often. Hard to find nowadays. That's one of the only places I know of that have his gear. Last time I checked his section was empty.

Hope that helps. Cheers

devildog1986

devildog1986

thanks marks370z I've been looking like crazy but everything is out of stock is the company no longer in business?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

devildog,check out the crouching tiger hidden alien from exotic genetics here on the thcbay,its a tigersmilk/starfighter cross i beleive.

619ster

619ster

Lots of Bodhi gear out there but I'll refrain from referencing other seedbanks here. Tiger's Milk is unfortunately one of the harder to find ones at the moment. Theyll be back I'm sure. And Bodhi seeds is still in full effect and should probably be dropping new goods fairly soon.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I'll have a word with a mate of mine in wales. He has a tub full of beans and quite a lot of Bodhi shizzle.

Think he knows a few cats so always gets gifted beans for testing and whatnot.

devildog1986

devildog1986

seedsman is the offical distributor for bodhi, but they seem to be out of stock also....maybe email them and see when the new stock is arriving :)
thanks logic, i appreciate the input man, definitely will check them out. i saw that theres GDP on the seed auctions, but none in stock. any idea what or when you can get some GDP seeds back in the bids? thanks again my friend. Much love and respect my friend!
I'll have a word with a mate of mine in wales. He has a tub full of beans and quite a lot of Bodhi shizzle.

Think he knows a few cats so always gets gifted beans for testing and whatnot.
hey my friend, i greatly appreciate it. the love in this forum is always great. not like other places. thats why i use this forum for my main knowledge area. anything you can help me find would be great my friend. just shoot me a pm. much love and respect my friend!

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Worth the wait no matter how long never give up on your bodhi bean hunt devildog1986.

Latest posts

Top Bottom