Looking For Other Saskatchewan Growers.

• Thread starter Grimmstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Looking for other Saskatchewan growers to chat with, share info, pics, etc, specific to our province.
Would love to see and hear about what everyone else is growing.

G gnome

G gnome

Looking for other Saskatchewan growers to chat with, share info, pics, etc, specific to our province.
Would love to see and hear about what everyone else is growing.
I know they grow some big walleyes up there, eh?

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

A little about me I guess would be handy lol. Started seriously growing in 95 and have always had something running since then. Lost some of my genetics in 2000 when my neighbor and partner was busted. Some of the strains I have grown are Blueberry(lost in bust), Durban poison, Cotton Candy, Skunk#1, Maui wowi, Willie Jack, The Ripper(unknown strain lost in bust), Willie Jack the Ripper(1 of my own crosses) and Blue oh. Currently have Skunk#1, Sour kosher, Sweet Tooth, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Maple Leaf Indica, Cherrygasm, and Querkle in my own mother room with a few more strains being held in friends mother room and a lot more seeds to pop lol.

madgrower

madgrower

A little about me I guess would be handy lol. Started seriously growing in 95 and have always had something running since then. Lost some of my genetics in 2000 when my neighbor and partner was busted. Some of the strains I have grown are Blueberry(lost in bust), Durban poison, Cotton Candy, Skunk#1, Maui wowi, Willie Jack, The Ripper(unknown strain lost in bust), Willie Jack the Ripper(1 of my own crosses) and Blue oh. Currently have Skunk#1, Sour kosher, Sweet Tooth, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Maple Leaf Indica, Cherrygasm, and Querkle in my own mother room with a few more strains being held in friends mother room and a lot more seeds to pop lol.
Glad to see your here .I'm on pei

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

I did, but only in a seed run. I have yet to hunt through those seeds and find something special. Although, momma was a beast and dark purple, almost black at the end.
Very nice. What was your finishing time on your PCK Toaster79 ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom