Looking For Romulan

• Thread starter agrohippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

She's greasy as fuck ! Huge flowers like grape candy and skunk piss & huge yields
My boy is pulling 4# in a 6x6 with her every time

agrohippie

agrohippie

I'd try a rom.cross. I'm not opposed to new things. I love romulan it's one ofthing favorites. One of the only solution that's given me some really good slee o and taken care of my anxiety. Romney and bluedream are we of my favorites from diffrent spectrums. I'd love to cross them someday also.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man that looks nice. That's the girl I'm looking for is the romulan joe. Your in colorado you say? What part
C.springs here

Im up north around FoCo. Yeah man she is local. Got here around these parts. Normally I would hook you up but this, like the coffin cut, I got strict hold orders on it. Can't bite the hand that feeds. If you know some homies up in this neck of the woods you should be able to track it down. If not I know someone working with it popping seeds out from around here. GL man. It's dank and quick.

Skunked

Skunked

I grew grape romulan last year and it was the best night time smoke, idk if that's something you'd be interested in looking at to see if you find what you're after? Romulan is a very good strain, i hope you get what you're after g.

agrohippie

agrohippie

I grew grape romulan last year and it was the best night time smoke, idk if that's something you'd be interested in looking at to see if you find what you're after? Romulan is a very good strain, i hope you get what you're after g.

I was thinking if I could find romulan I'd try out that grade romulan. I've heard good things. Yeah I don't know anyone in ft Collins area don't get up to noco maybe but 2 times a year and it's usually to fuck around with the fam. Luther keep me posted on that romulan I may be willing to travel. I'm growing my seed bank this winter and gonna grow some autos then this summer it will be on for me again. I've got some pretty big ideas this year

Krippie94

Krippie94

The original poster is looking for the pure ROM, not polyhybrids of her or mob. Theres a few people I know with the pure ROM, just not my cup of tea.
Hey RB!!! it's Krypto...yeah it's a long story (screen namechange)
You have access to the ROM?
...THAT'S SO BAD ASS!!!
I've never had a straight Romulon. What don't you like though? Aroma, flavor , affect,?
Just curious. I like to get my info from people that know what they talking about like yourself and a handful of other cannamaniacs. LOL...anyway. just poppin' in with my 2cents.
God Bless America!

chillywilly

chillywilly

There was a respected breeder using it back 10-15 years ago in the early 2000s. He made several crosses with it. Can’t recall who it was off the top of my head. Might be something to look into.
Federation Seeds

chillywilly

chillywilly

I was thinking about that Rom but got Lucky's pineapple pound cake...the ROMs I first saw was at Hemp Depot 20 yrs ago with Federation Seeds...I got the Mikado and Hawaiian sativa instead...
cw

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I was thinking about that Rom but got Lucky's pineapple pound cake...the ROMs I first saw was at Hemp Depot 20 yrs ago with Federation Seeds...I got the Mikado and Hawaiian sativa instead...
cw
I really want to grow out their angel 98, peanut butter her, blue Himalayan hash also

chillywilly

chillywilly

Mikado IS like that...rom...hmmm..
cw...Fede Federation Seeds... Ha ha...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Well, need folks that can help me out...DC is a qwerkie place ...he he... don't quote me on Trump...
cw...DC

chillywilly

chillywilly

I may b a hoarder... 10,000$ US seed from a homeless folk ...he. He...still kicking...
cw...DC

Top Bottom