Looking For Strain Recommendation

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I understand that nothing can make up for an incomplete growing environment but let's look past that.

I'm looking for a strain that is good for pain and stress but perhaps not prone to hunger swings. I already have an issue keeping weight off so I need no help there.

I'd also like something that does not smell like either gas or chemicals. I'm fond of earthy and fruity scents and flavors.

Besides all this I'd like to grow a strain that is known most by it's cola size and second in thc content. I'm in the Bay Area and prefer clones so that narrows the selection or perhaps I'll send away for some seeds this time.

Thanks.

Last thread for a bit I promise!

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Dude, dont u think the strains and hybrids section wud be a more appropriate forum?

For a guy who starts as many threads as u u really r having a hard time figuring it out..

G gnome

G gnome

I understand that nothing can make up for an incomplete growing environment but let's look past that.

I'm looking for a strain that is good for pain and stress but perhaps not prone to hunger swings. I already have an issue keeping weight off so I need no help there.

I'd also like something that does not smell like either gas or chemicals. I'm fond of earthy and fruity scents and flavors.

Besides all this I'd like to grow a strain that is known most by it's cola size and second in thc content. I'm in the Bay Area and prefer clones so that narrows the selection or perhaps I'll send away for some seeds this time.

Thanks.

@Mainemedz5 has got some real nice cultivars comin out.....in about 5 yrs haba

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Thanks.

You want all that in 1 strain? I have been looking for a piney bouquet with a hint of hash on the exhale. Cola size is super important and i need it to help me sleep and suppress my religion. It needs to be veginatarian too.

S

Shawnery

I missed the section sorry!

It was an honest question with a hope towards an honest answer.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Mainemedz5 has got some real nice cultivars comin out.....in about 5 yrs haba
Holy hell Gnome I'll be posting pics soon ! Lmfao not 5 years mayne especially since I got the original Aliendawg coming as soon as cuts Root !¡! Yessir

Top Bottom