Looking To Partner With An Indoor Grower

• Thread starter 420Gent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gent

420Gent

Hi guys. I was looking to partner with an established indoor grower in CA. I reside in San Diego but am open to relocation. My main job allows for relocation

Obviously I would provide capital and I actually have dispensaries/buyers already interested. Most importantly I have the eagerness to learn, and I want to learn from the best.

Please let me know if you - or someone you know - would be interested to have a chat. I have no legal background issues and am a hardworker and responsible. Obviously I can provide professional references down the road.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
420Gent

420Gent

I hear Crickets! Anyone? or at least can point me in the right direction

Krypto

Krypto

Ok Gent,
What do you have so far? How much more do you need to be able to produce medicine to sell? Do you already have the grow area, and your genetics? chirp chirp chirp

420Gent

420Gent

Ok Gent,
What do you have so far? How much more do you need to be able to produce medicine to sell? Do you already have the grow area, and your genetics? chirp chirp chirp

I know I'm putting myself out there with this email but I really have a sincere interest in this industry but am not experienced enough to do this myself. I don't have any friends on the growing-farming side

The ideal situation is an indoor Grower who can is already set up. I would provide additional equipment and learn on the job. I have a couple of friends Associated wth dispensaries who would buy. This is just one scenario. It would probably make sense to leave the denials for a private convo

I'm all ears ...

vangs

vangs

I know I'm putting myself out there with this email but I really have a sincere interest in this industry but am not experienced enough to do this myself. I don't have any friends on the growing-farming side

The ideal situation is an indoor Grower who can is already set up. I would provide additional equipment and learn on the job. I have a couple of friends Associated wth dispensaries who would buy. This is just one scenario. It would probably make sense to leave the denials for a private convo

I'm all ears ...
hey man, im actually looking to expand and get something going in cali. do you just get your mmj card and then your allowed 99plants in cali? how does the whole caretaker systme work?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's ALL changing with MMRSA and if AUMA passes, then it changes yet again. @vangs
Also, it's not a matter of 'your allowed 99 plants.' Every locality has their own set of rules now. For example, in Amador Co. it's no more than 12 plants on ANY parcel, no more than two patients on ANY parcel, and no more than 100'sq canopy cultivated. Others have banned personal and commercial cultivation entirely.

@420Gent -- you're going to run into trust issues with established growers, not to mention that many of them actually *don't* want you to learn how they do it. Industry secrets and that sort of thing.

Best of luck on your venture. :)

The Terps

The Terps

Why would an established grower want to partner with a new guy? If they made it that far without you why would sharing half their stuff help them now? It sounds like you want to hire a consultant or just buy weed. Maybe look for another person in the same boat and start together. Not to be a dick but your offer sounds weak. I don't know how to brew beer but I want to partner with someone who already has all the equipment and know how I'll then watch you brew and I have guy who owns a place and he drinks beer. then I drink half the beer "we" made with your equipment at your house with your recipe. We both win half as much as you were before I showed up. Sounds rather one sided

420Gent

420Gent

It's ALL changing with MMRSA and if AUMA passes, then it changes yet again. @vangs
Also, it's not a matter of 'your allowed 99 plants.' Every locality has their own set of rules now. For example, in Amador Co. it's no more than 12 plants on ANY parcel, no more than two patients on ANY parcel, and no more than 100'sq canopy cultivated. Others have banned personal and commercial cultivation entirely.

@420Gent -- you're going to run into trust issues with established growers, not to mention that many of them actually *don't* want you to learn how they do it. Industry secrets and that sort of thing.

Best of luck on your venture. :)

Thanks Seamaiden. I figured that would be the case here which is why I mentioned providing professional references. Hopefully someone will read this thread and have a conversation.

420Gent

420Gent

Why would an established grower want to partner with a new guy? If they made it that far without you why would sharing half their stuff help them now? It sounds like you want to hire a consultant or just buy weed. Maybe look for another person in the same boat and start together. Not to be a dick but your offer sounds weak. I don't know how to brew beer but I want to partner with someone who already has all the equipment and know how I'll then watch you brew and I have guy who owns a place and he drinks beer. then I drink half the beer "we" made with your equipment at your house with your recipe. We both win half as much as you were before I showed up. Sounds rather one sided

I don't think I provided any details to assume one sided. What If I offered a consulting payment as part of the learning process or upgraded the equipment for both of us.

The know I would have much better chances if I had a friend already growing and ask him-her but I thought I would give it a shot here :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No you destroy the friendship when one party get lazy or greedy. Partnerships hardly ever work out. If I was desperate for cheep labor I would look for someone who smuggles people into America from Asia and offer to pay for one persons transport fees for a couple of seasons of work. The going rate is about $30,000 And I`d make sure she could cook and clean as well!

Krypto

Krypto

I'll tell you what you send me a couple packs of seeds and we'll take it from there... LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No you destroy the friendship when one party get lazy or greedy. Partnerships hardly ever work out. If I was desperate for cheep labor I would look for someone who smuggles people into America from Asia and offer to pay for one persons transport fees for a couple of seasons of work. The going rate is about $30,000 And I`d make sure she could cook and clean as well!
LOL you are so bad man. That was good!!!

Krypto

Krypto

Haha yeah...I'm just numbed my order...and re order never came.
On the bright side, I did email a very reputable company and they sent me a free pack to test...I haven't received those either but they went out last wed. But dude, if I don't get them soon I'm bummin

vangs

vangs

I don't think I provided any details to assume one sided. What If I offered a consulting payment as part of the learning process or upgraded the equipment for both of us.

The know I would have much better chances if I had a friend already growing and ask him-her but I thought I would give it a shot here :)
are you still looking for a grower to invest in?

O

OGIBar

Thanks Seamaiden. I figured that would be the case here which is why I mentioned providing professional references. Hopefully someone will read this thread and have a conversation.

PM me...

The Big Man

The Big Man

Don't listen to these clowns. your offer is not too unreasonable. Also, growing is not rocket science like most of these people try to imply. It requires a little research and a little common sense. Plants are very forgiving. Get the marijuana grow bible and try a small closet grow or something.

Top Bottom