Looking To Switch Indoors.

• Thread starter Zimlanzaland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zimlanzaland

Zimlanzaland

Currently growing outdoors for a number of years now, my biggest crop last year was an average of 107g a plant.

Looking to get a 1x1x2m tent, with a dimable 315 LEC. 6 fem. What yield should I be aiming for, obviously always aim low, but once the crinkles are ironed out... Been reading anything from 100-450g a plant (or should I say tree)

Edit:
2-3 week veg in pot noodle cup then Trans to 25L pot
Soil grow (plagron)

Last edited:
L

leafblower

Genetics are a big factor, of course - and I also think that light is more of a limiting factor than the number of plants you are growing. A 2-3 week veg might not be long enough either if you're looking to fill your 1m^2 tent - maybe in hydro...

Zimlanzaland

Zimlanzaland

Genetics are a big factor, of course - and I also think that light is more of a limiting factor than the number of plants you are growing. A 2-3 week veg might not be long enough either if you're looking to fill your 1m^2 tent - maybe in hydro...
Sorry mate wasn't thinking when I typed. Meant 2-3 veg in the small pot before I transplant then another 3-4 weeks veg on top.

My main concern is I don't want to fill the tent with too many plants and wondering if 6 sounds the best and what kind of average am I looking at.

Cheers dude

Top Bottom