Loompa Farms Silver Bubster F3 pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Lol ain't that the truth, they really get going during the 24-48hr mark.
I used to plant em all at once but had the 'some roots too long issue' and have since accepted the fact that once I drop em in the shot glass, I'm on full alert.
I check em at 24hrs, plant whichever ones have roots showing, then check on em every 4-6 hours or so and plant em as they pop.

I pay too much for these seeds to slack on em... it's not like the old days when a strain would be around for years & could be had for $20-$50 a pack. Nowadays, on some of these strains you're lucky if you can even score 1 pack...
C'est la vie

I hear ya. It's just impossible for me to check on seeds every 4-6 hours because of 50+ hours a week at my day job but would if I could.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Well... After two different trial's the one and only Silver Bubster female we ended up with is a hermaphrodite. It grows sacks under the bud sites and produces male stamens within the bud. She sure was a pretty plant. Result's can't always be perfect but I still like to share.

Last edited:
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

So when i post a negative remark, about a seed co that sells on this site, they remove my post? They only post the Kiss asses...suck ups Post!

@M Cunningham Are you referring to me as a kiss ass and a suck up or did I misread your post?

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

GrowAholiC after checking your pics I would lean towards the advice Oom pah pah has stated. most of us on the farm have moved away from soil produced in Emerald triangle. Due to such a surge in demand with a grow boom, quality and consistency has gone down, its a real shame . A unbalanced medium would effect the outcome on plants sexing more so when under stress.

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the forum and stand behind our product . Get in touch w/ Oom pah pah or Loompa and we will do our best to get you straight for your next run. The Silver Bubster is excellent and you deserve to get your taste, and we will be happy to make it happen.

Power OG

Power OG

GrowAholiC after checking your pics I would lean towards the advice Oom pah pah has stated. most of us on the farm have moved away from soil produced in Emerald triangle. Due to such a surge in demand with a grow boom, quality and consistency has gone down, its a real shame . A unbalanced medium would effect the outcome on plants sexing more so when under stress.

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the forum and stand behind our product . Get in touch w/ Oom pah pah or Loompa and we will do our best to get you straight for your next run. The Silver Bubster is excellent and you deserve to get your taste, and we will be happy to make it happen.
Stand up guys. That's for sure, I can tell you, that you definitely want a taste of the Silver Bubster it's also extremely fire @GrowAholiC
Loompa crew is definitely stand up guys and will get you straight.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I'm in the process of stocking up on Loompa's offerings. Throughout the internet I see a lot of nice strains they've developed. I've only been able to get Silver Bubster, Purple Dogwood, Yeti F3 and Black Yeti. Is there a seed bank that the others can be found?

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

I appreciate the kind gratitude but if I hear one more report of you guy's blaming soil due to bad results of your gear I'm going to lose my mind. I consider my Loompa Farms experience as a waste of time, money, material, and labor. I'm cutting my losses and moving on.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I've got a pack of Silver Bubsters up:
outdoor/organic/ground/hills/natural sunlight only--
I'll be keeping a close eye on 'em...

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I appreciate the kind gratitude but if I hear one more report of you guy's blaming soil due to bad results of your gear I'm going to lose my mind. I consider my Loompa Farms experience as a waste of time, money, material, and labor. I'm cutting my losses and moving on.
Sorry to hear that. Please pm me so I could personally try to make it right for you.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I've got a pack of Silver Bubsters up:
outdoor/organic/ground/hills/natural sunlight only--
I'll be keeping a close eye on 'em...
No hermaphrodites here,
SB was my wife's favorite right from first pre-cure tasting--
'till we got to the Snowdog hybrid...

H

happy b

Sorry to hear that. Please pm me so I could personally try to make it right for you.
On a more positive note i popped 3 beans out a pack of yeti f3 & got 2 females.both different phenos but both were of an unbeleivable quality!im well impressed.and not a nut sack or nanner in sight.
i cant wait to go through the rest of the pack!

draco

draco

i had some seeds on the seedlings of foo f3's...

second round - no seeds.

even had a few seeds in the seedlings of yeti f3's. no seeds in the last 4 runs.

i blame it on low rh. now i have about 40% and no problems here.

...just really good fucking weed.

i'll be keeping phenos of both and will soon buy the silver bubster.

i can't wait.

draco

draco

i have 7 silver bubster seedlings veggin right now. no pictures, but big leaves and thick stems. looking really healthy and hoping for ladies.

here's to no hermies!!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well... After two different trial's the one and only Silver Bubster female we ended up with is a hermaphrodite. It grows sacks under the bud sites and produces male stamens within the bud. She sure was a pretty plant. Result's can't always be perfect but I still like to share.

View attachment 486332

View attachment 486333

View attachment 486334

View attachment 486335
I have actually seen the same thing happen. Most phenos are just fine, but I have seen the hermie one also and I wasn't pleased. I can say that the majority of phenos will be fine, but there is s hermie trait that hasn't been worked out yet. But that's how it goes with popping seeds. If you seriously can't afford variation ands pheno hunting, them you need to stick to clones. Seeds is a whole different game and If that pisses you off, that sux. I've spent over 20k on seeds over 20 years and hermie traits are everywhere, matter of fact, every elite clone out today is from hermie, your best bet is to buy super bottlenecked ibl and you'll be set. I've never said I'd ever ibl anything because I will not bottleneck my genetics. So I'm definately not the seeds you should buy. Thank you for your report, all input is good.

Top Bottom