Lowering Coco Ph

• Thread starter MW7945
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What should my ppl be on run off if it is higher how will I fix it
Example.
If my going in ppm is 800. I can expect my runoff ppm up to about 900. Any higher then lower your going in ppm and run extra runoff until it is close to the same

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yes I heard about oxygen theory will they not get root rot
No.
And this is proven. No longer a theory. Lol
It would be VERY hart to get root rot in Coco

I would think the only way is to put a small plant in a huge pot and soak it and leave it soaked (without watering again). Still then I doubt it. And once you watered again it would replenish oxygen.
It really is as simple as the more you water the better. Only very small seedlings get 1 time a day for me. Once roots are established I start upon the daily feedings until about 5-6x a day. I grow in 1/2 gal pots all the way till harvest and water as much as I can.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

No.
And this is proven. No longer a theory. Lol
It would be VERY hart to get root rot in Coco

I would think the only way is to put a small plant in a huge pot and soak it and leave it soaked (without watering again). Still then I doubt it. And once you watered again it would replenish oxygen.
It really is as simple as the more you water the better. Only very small seedlings get 1 time a day for me. Once roots are established I start upon the daily feedings until about 5-6x a day. I grow in 1/2 gal pots all the way till harvest and water as much as I can.
By the end there will be like no coco. Just roots. Lol

IMG 9674
IMG 9686
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here's when they were younger. 3x a day at this point and weekly tea. Couldn't be healthier

IMG 9431
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just supercropped and threw the net on them last night.
Day 14 flower
First pic right when done second pic 8 hrs later all standing back up

IMG 9677
IMG 9682
IMG 9684
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Right I'm doing flush tommrow so will I just keep on watering till ph comes at 5.8 which I put in ph runoff what should I be happy with when feeding every day what should I give them I'm usi g cana a+b 80ml of a+b per 10 litre
Don't try to eat runoff ph exactly 5.8. Try to get runoff ppm as close to going in as possible. Ph will be off in Coco. If it goes in the same every time and you have runoff t will be fine. Don't confuse runoff ph with ppm. And don't drive yourself mad chasing a phantom ph number. Just be meticulous on ph going in and you'll be fine.
I feed at about 1.6 ec or 800 ppm from the time the roots establish to harvest.

My biggest thing is consistency. My theory is if the diet is balanced and I stay really consistent (no adding supps every time I see a leaf spot etc) the plant will adapt and take what it needs from the nutes. Every time we change something the plant has to adapt. I beleive that is a hinderance. I run my ec the same the whole life cycle which is different than popular belief but my results have been great. I trust my feed program and let the plant adapt.

I focus on environment environment environment and ph.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Don't try to eat runoff ph exactly 5.8. Try to get runoff ppm as close to going in as possible. Ph will be off in Coco. If it goes in the same every time and you have runoff t will be fine. Don't confuse runoff ph with ppm. And don't drive yourself mad chasing a phantom ph number. Just be meticulous on ph going in and you'll be fine.
I feed at about 1.6 ec or 800 ppm from the time the roots establish to harvest.

My biggest thing is consistency. My theory is if the diet is balanced and I stay really consistent (no adding supps every time I see a leaf spot etc) the plant will adapt and take what it needs from the nutes. Every time we change something the plant has to adapt. I beleive that is a hinderance. I run my ec the same the whole life cycle which is different than popular belief but my results have been great. I trust my feed program and let the plant adapt.

I focus on environment environment environment and ph.
Just make sure it GOES IN at 5.8 every time and watch your ppms.
I honestly would never even test my run off ph. Just me. I believe it's a mirage. False reading

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

It goes in 5.8 everytime I'm think of dropping It to 5.5.ph ideas??
I would not. 5.8 -6.0 IMO. But be consistent. If pick 5.8 make sure it's 5.8 every time. Not around 5.8. Calcium and magnesium are absorbed best closer to 6 so 5.5 would not be ideal IMO

Top Bottom