Lucas Formula, Ppms Low?

• Thread starter Downhomedude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Downhomedude

Downhomedude

Hello there. I'm growing in what amounts to a rdwc. The ladies are taking off like gang busters with no noted deficiencies. Probably my best grow yet, using 5ml/g of floranova to top off the reservoir with about 2g once a week. But... my ppms are a bit low at 500 heading into the third week of flower. Even if I bump up to 8ml/g I think I'd still be running under recommended ppms.

I've never used a tds meter before so I'm not sure if i should up my nutrients or stay the course since the ladies seem to be doing so well.

Any advice appreciated.

Lucas formula ppms low
4plant

4plant

They look great so far, what light are you flowering under? As flowering continues you’ll probly need to increase ppm to meet phosphorous needs. If your nutes are part organic you might have lost going on in there without a high ppm total.

Downhomedude

Downhomedude

They look great so far, what light are you flowering under? As flowering continues you’ll probly need to increase ppm to meet phosphorous needs. If your nutes are part organic you might have lost going on in there without a high ppm total.

I'm growing under 2x 300w equiv [162 true watts] bloomspect leds. The only nutes I'm using right now are GH Floranova Bloom. I was thinking of adding a pk booster or some sort of 'bud juice' next time i top off my reservoir.

Last edited:
Wgwlkns2012

Wgwlkns2012

I max out at 500-600 ppms with about 3 feedings per day during flowering. Seems to be working for me thus far.

Downhomedude

Downhomedude

Thanks everyone,

I was concerned as even the app I'm using said I needed to be at a minimum 800. Bumping up to 8ml/g should do the trick then.

Do yawls recommend any particular bud/pk boosters?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
4plant

4plant

Big bud is good but pricey, try to find npk raw line. Everything is separate and soluble so you can tweak your recipe

Top Bottom