Lucky Lefty

• Thread starter Luckylefty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luckylefty

To whaddup! I'm an East coast grower known as Lucky Lefty....I'm into 2-3 parent (from land race) strains mostly and looking for the elusive RKS, Indiana Bubblegum, 88g13hp, Skunk, and anything fuel oil, Burnt rubber, Tennis balls, acrid,
Just disgusting....land race is my favorite bit I'm willing to work with strains that have a couple parents....Alien Tek is my fav and I don't wanna buy the next Clone only i wanna FIND IT! My mom OD'd in 2009 and it was UNNECESSARY!!!!
SO NOW I GROW

Lucky lefty
L

Luckylefty

Grazie Rural Farmer! My 5 year plan is to bring back RKS, IBL G13, Mazar, Kandahar, Alien Kush (tek leaners), IBG, yeti, NL, 88g13hp, and some others so I may do TRUE breeding work down the line....go to seeds finder and check out gg4 lineage...took me 5 screens hots. ..UNACCEPTABLE!

L

Luckylefty

I'm fully organic but based on how I sleep at night now how my bottles claim to be filled...I use a living soil blend from Makeorganicsoil.com, Grain Fed EWC, One Shot, and NFTG bottles to round out the hybrid system and some Bokashi....I'll catch y'all up bUT been growing over 17 years and did a Lil time....myvology too...now it's about quality over quanitwit and cost effectiveNess over 'being cool'

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Grazie Rural Farmer! My 5 year plan is to bring back RKS, IBL G13, Mazar, Kandahar, Alien Kush (tek leaners), IBG, yeti, NL, 88g13hp, and some others so I may do TRUE breeding work down the line....go to seeds finder and check out gg4 lineage...took me 5 screens hots. ..UNACCEPTABLE!
I have some ready to chop, 2 already hanging out of 8. Here is a pic or 2 of Hash Bomb.

20180605 132404
20180601 095704
Top Bottom