Male Or Female? Help Please :)

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Greetings everyone, i have 4 ladys i think two are male others female expert growers can you tell by these pics?
Male or female help please
Male or female help please 3

Male or female help please 2
Male or female help please 4
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

:( really

Ya man sorry but that first pic of the plants top where it would seem like a bud is prob a seed cluster. U should see white hairs coming out that would have been a sign of female the buds do not come until way later in the process

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Ya man sorry but that first pic of the plants top where it would seem like a bud is prob a seed cluster. U should see white hairs coming out that would have been a sign of female the buds do not come until way later in the process

IMG 4646
Herbalise

Herbalise

I do see white hairs on two of them still hopefully :)

Herbalise

Herbalise

Its funny because these plants can grow really big i remember sitting on ganja tree when i was little in Jamaica sad it took me this long the learn how to grow these lovely plants HEALING OF THE NATION.

the rrock

the rrock

What is a seed cluster Ganja,never heard of seeds coming from a male plant especially one so young

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

What is a seed cluster Ganja,never heard of seeds coming from a male plant especially one so young

Meant pollen sac cluster and that is my bad and it looks like the beginning of that not a bud

Top Bottom