Man On The Silver Mountain...bodhi Time!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Just saying hi from up here on my mountain. Lol. A mountain of happiness that is! For i have received my bodhi silver mountain beans from the bay. Just got em out of my mailbox about 30 minutes ago. Gonna put 5 of em in a towel as soon as im done posting.

snoplow20

snoplow20

I got a pack of 5 freebies too. I have no clue what they are though. Lol. Im glad i finally tried the bay out. This was my first experience with the bay and it was wonderful. I pm'd logic a couple times with some questions that i could of answered on my own if i woulda looked a little harder and he was always prompt about getting back with me. I recieved my seeds about 12 days after i placed the order. Freebies are always a plus. Anyways, fwiw i give the bay an A+ rating.

20180124 114436 HDR
snoplow20

snoplow20

Im gonna clean my house up a little bit then get the germination process started. So ill have some pics up here in a bit.

Organikz

Organikz

Some of the best weed I've ever smoked was Alaskan Thunder funk which I hear is pretty much the same if not sister to birdies cut. Excuse the speech to text. I'm driving down the road

Organikz

Organikz

I'm warning you now if you plan on getting anything done do not smoke this unless you're an experienced smoker. I let some co-workers hit some in the m************ had to go home

snoplow20

snoplow20

I'm warning you now if you plan on getting anything done do not smoke this unless you're an experienced smoker. I let some co-workers hit some in the m************ had to go home
Ive been smoking for 19 years now. The last ten has been nothing but high grade. So i consider myself an experienced smoker. But i would not be mad if it was too strong. I have not had some herb that screwed me up in a while.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Here they are. About 2 hours after i received them in the mail and there already being germinated. Lol. Can you tell im excited about these ones. I just started germing 4 gsc x space queen from tga last night.

20180124 133144
20180124 133232
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Bodhi and csiHumboldt always stand out in my rooms for their quality i find. The freebies are from the store here/logic. He buys seeds en masse for the freebies. Ime they tend to be Jurassic looking sativas of standard-good quality. I smoked but didn't keep any of the ones I've finished but they were in line quality wise. I would imagine structure would prevent the keeping before the quality.

snoplow20

snoplow20

All 5 seed popped in the towel. 3 of em got planted 2 days ago. The other 2 got planted yesterday. 2 of the first 3 are above ground already.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Here they are. I know the soil looks totally different between the two. But its the same. Damn auto flash on my phone. One photo was with flash, the other without.

20180128 224858
20180128 225145

Latest posts

Top Bottom