Mandelbrot Seeds

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

So turns out my dad worked for the legendary breeder ras truth. He was working on a project for him until he sadly passed away. Planning on popping some of the beans he gave to my dad. (Supposedly, some of his newest strains he had been working on) and also his legendary Royal Kush. As well as a royal x blackberry cross. Original OG. And also some other bag which is unlabeled but my dad says it was the strain he referred to as Hawaiin Punch? (Maybe one of his newest crosses?) anyways thoiught this was pretty interesting, and pretty stoked to have these awesome seeds

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

So turns out my dad worked for the legendary breeder ras truth. He was working on a project for him until he sadly passed away. Planning on popping some of the beans he gave to my dad. (Supposedly, some of his newest strains he had been working on) and also his legendary Royal Kush. As well as a royal x blackberry cross. Original OG. And also some other bag which is unlabeled but my dad says it was the strain he referred to as Hawaiin Punch? (Maybe one of his newest crosses?) anyways thoiught this was pretty interesting, and pretty stoked to have these awesome seeds
Sounds interesting
It's the Royal kush like a f13 or something ?
Mean gene from mendo is connected some how from what I gather

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Sounds interesting
It's the Royal kush like a f13 or something ?
Mean gene from mendo is connected some how from what I gather
Apparently he is no longer with Aficionado anymore. Leo from Aficionado apparently stole Mandelbrots genetics and made lots of money selling the Royal Kush seeds at $300 a pack and didnt give anything to Mandelbrots family after he passed.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Apparently he is no longer with Aficionado anymore. Leo from Aficionado apparently stole Mandelbrots genetics and made lots of money selling the Royal Kush seeds at $300 a pack and didnt give anything to Mandelbrots family after he passed.

That's pretty shitty , I kinda remember those being 5 with a fancy Rolex box

T

turtlehams

ive got some seeds from him right before he passed. ((royal kush x Ogtruth) xpg2) #63 x Black d.o.g
real excited to see how these turn out. does anyone have any info on the royal kush x og truth cross? have a friend in humboldt that breeds for humboldt seed organization who was friends with rastruth and got this cross from him before he died and crossed it with his black dog strain. thanks for the replies

hammer

O

OrganicPro

ive got some seeds from him right before he passed. ((royal kush x Ogtruth) xpg2) #63 x Black d.o.g
real excited to see how these turn out. does anyone have any info on the royal kush x og truth cross? have a friend in humboldt that breeds for humboldt seed organization who was friends with rastruth and got this cross from him before he died and crossed it with his black dog strain. thanks for the replies

hammer
I currently have about 100 of those royal x Og seeds

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

hammer
Sounds super

J

Jack royal

That's pretty shitty , I kinda remember those being 5 with a fancy Rolex box
My room mate got pack 276 or something in a Marley family sativa seed trade with the owner of aficianado or something. And yeah they had a fancy ass box with the wax dipped vile. Shit was crazy. He then blew up the kitchen making shatter like a newb leaving me all his long valley royal kush's because of his deposit bill. I never until this moment knew how that dude took ras truths genetics. I did know something went down like leo's wife taking off on him with all the cash he made though. If any of mandelbrots family wants any long valley royal kush seeds from the 2014 season I have a grip. Indica fem/sativa male.

N

Ninjabotnast

My room mate got pack 276 or something in a Marley family sativa seed trade with the owner of aficianado or something. And yeah they had a fancy ass box with the wax dipped vile. Shit was crazy. He then blew up the kitchen making shatter like a newb leaving me all his long valley royal kush's because of his deposit bill. I never until this moment knew how that dude took ras truths genetics. I did know something went down like leo's wife taking off on him with all the cash he made though. If any of mandelbrots family wants any long valley royal kush seeds from the 2014 season I have a grip. Indica fem/sativa male.
Happy to hear you have been blessed with so many seeds from not long ago. Mark ( Mandelbrot ) is a very old friends of mine . It’s a sad situation indeed that he passed so unexpectedly! It was litterely 2 days before our birthdays that he passed to the next level , his birthday was a day before mine ( oct 26th ). To my not to my surprise many things went in Caos when his passing came to be. The many stock piles of seeds of new and old breeding projects , partially because of A particular girl in our circle . We are still picking up the pieces and recovering our decade of Jah works that some was indeed partially stolen by Leo, and some that was pocketed by certain onlookers and haters pretending to be friends . Anyway , I would love to receive anything of what you have recovered as I am creating an intention vault and following up on new crosses and trying my best to finish old work that I personally did with Mandelbrot for over a decade . It’s a sticky industry at this point and the only way we can keep our stride ahead of the rest is to keep walking in our truth and light . I normally dont subscribe to any social media or such, yet knowing what has happened to my best friend and personal inspiration of my 20 years cultivating , I feel especially motivated to speak out and hold the time & space for my bredren and his family as it needs to be done . Giving thanks for all that is and those who remain true to the path and loyal to the soil ! I support your journey brother and wish you and yours all the best . Look us up on IG , ancestree farm & nursery .

Latest posts

Top Bottom